David Mulloy @singindavey
This is gonna be the first thing I post to Facebook When I Get out of "Facebook Jail" on July 25th!!
Not leaving the "FB Battlefield" unless They Ban Me Permanently!!
12:01 PM - Jul 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by singindavey in this post can reply
JAde Roiste @Ehcor
05 July, 08:58
In response David Mulloy to his Publication
I posted this a while back and it hasn't been censored. But it has probably been pushed down to the end of peoples newsfeeds (if put out at all) because there has been no comments or likes - as it happens on any 'controversial' post I post.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
W_E@Dr(Hog) Butthurt @Bighoghunter77
05 July, 08:35
In response David Mulloy to his Publication
just so you are in the know once you reach the battleground again, facistbook is now going through all your posts finding what they deem offensive to them. This past weekend, they brought the fight to me again which today the gloves came off again. im in facistjail over a post about BACON.... they went back 3 years to find an old post to complain about.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
W_E@Dr(Hog) Butthurt @Bighoghunter77
05 July, 08:38
In response W_E@Dr(Hog) Butthurt to his Publication