Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I just published "Would Macbeth get vaccinated?" https://martingeddes.activ... — a letter to my daughter as she turns 18 imploring her to choose painful truth over dangerous lies.
10:08 PM - Jul 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
05 July, 01:15
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Do you really think the jabs are experimental? That the deaths and permanent disabilities are unexpected side-effects of a vaccine? A surprise? A mistake? I am seeing many comments that the toxic components have been thoroughly tested against people who are not likely to be missed, in faraway places. They wouldn't be pushing it so hard if they weren't sure it would kill people in ways that do not become obvious until the injection scam is past the point of no return. It was planned to be a covert global genocide, possibly targeted in some way. The same people are promoting the jab as promoted the invasion of Iraq to "remove WMDs". When Iraq and its neighbours had been driven back to the stone age, they sort of apologised that they had made mistakes along the road. It was no mistake. The stone age outcome - with millions of dead, injured and displaced people was always the plan. The Covid hoax was designed to cause panic and to get people to line up for the gas chambers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
04 July, 11:40
Hello Martin, that is an extraordinary letter. I can tell there was much thought and love coming from you. Although, I do not know your daughter nor her personality but I do analyze well. While I was reading this letter, I did my best to put myself in her shoes to see how she would take it and how she might react to it. My nephew just turned 18 today and I can relate to how you feel. I've been strategizing how I may come forward with baby steps as to not rock the boat too much as my brother, his father, has closed himself off to me in regards to this psychological war, due to fear and influence from his wife. We find ourselves in almost the same predicament. I'd like to make a couple of suggestions if I may. I've thought it through, reading your letter meticulously and I'd would like to share in your PM if you allow me. I'd like to help with a couple of tips.🙏
Pls let me know.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele Jeanne @MicheleJeanne
04 July, 11:36
Thank you for sharing your heartfelt thoughts.

I was privileged to have two parents who loved me, and guided me, but also supported my right to make my own decisions... always knowing that they'd still care, even if I made wrong choices. The times were not as dangerous as today, and I made many errors, but picked back up and learned from my errors in judgment. I know what you told her is true and said with only love. I sincerely hope she decides at least to wait... and decide later, while she researches for herself.

The Solzhenitsyn extract was particularly apt... Super simplified: even if you don't have the courage to speak the truth against lies... at least stop repeating and spreading the lies. Refuse to support them. Seems like good advice for today for folks with a situation where they aren't ready to argue the truth for fear of reprisal. It's a start.

Victorious Republic @IndyRudy1
04 July, 11:08

Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
04 July, 11:06
Beautiful heartfelt truth.
Thank You so much for sharing. 💚
🙏🇺🇲🌍💕

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
04 July, 10:41
Well done Dad! Exquisite letter Martin. Beautifully written, honest and insightful. Prayers that she chooses wisely. She sounds like an amazing young lady and lucky to have you as her dad.
She will be sharing this letter with her family someday with extraordinary pride.

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
04 July, 10:33
Absolutely incredible Martin. No truer words can be spoken. I would love this to be editable so that I could craft it to my two sons who I love with all my heart. I am willing to bet many others feel the same. Love of child brings forth the Truth like a torrent.