Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
04 July, 10:08
I just published "Would Macbeth get vaccinated?" https://martingeddes.activ... — a letter to my daughter as she turns 18 imploring her to choose painful truth over dangerous lies.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
Do you really think the jabs are experimental? That the deaths and permanent disabilities are unexpected side-effects of a vaccine? A surprise? A mistake? I am seeing many comments that the toxic components have been thoroughly tested against people who are not likely to be missed, in faraway places. They wouldn't be pushing it so hard if they weren't sure it would kill people in ways that do not become obvious until the injection scam is past the point of no return. It was planned to be a covert global genocide, possibly targeted in some way. The same people are promoting the jab as promoted the invasion of Iraq to "remove WMDs". When Iraq and its neighbours had been driven back to the stone age, they sort of apologised that they had made mistakes along the road. It was no mistake. The stone age outcome - with millions of dead, injured and displaced people was always the plan. The Covid hoax was designed to cause panic and to get people to line up for the gas chambers.
01:15 PM - Jul 05, 2021
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ProbablyRob in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Robert Pettitt, click on at the bottom under it