Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
04 July, 10:08
I just published "Would Macbeth get vaccinated?" https://martingeddes.activ... — a letter to my daughter as she turns 18 imploring her to choose painful truth over dangerous lies.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele Jeanne @MicheleJeanne
Thank you for sharing your heartfelt thoughts.

I was privileged to have two parents who loved me, and guided me, but also supported my right to make my own decisions... always knowing that they'd still care, even if I made wrong choices. The times were not as dangerous as today, and I made many errors, but picked back up and learned from my errors in judgment. I know what you told her is true and said with only love. I sincerely hope she decides at least to wait... and decide later, while she researches for herself.

The Solzhenitsyn extract was particularly apt... Super simplified: even if you don't have the courage to speak the truth against lies... at least stop repeating and spreading the lies. Refuse to support them. Seems like good advice for today for folks with a situation where they aren't ready to argue the truth for fear of reprisal. It's a start.
11:36 PM - Jul 04, 2021
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MicheleJeanne in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Michele Jeanne, click on at the bottom under it