Only people mentioned by Patriotsandthelike in this post can reply
Yester Vue @realyestervue
19 August, 08:47
In response Joelle Clista to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
19 August, 08:47
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Pray at the least...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Diana @Diana19
05 July, 01:25
Some one In Great Britain explained that the child was taken by his father and presently not assumed to be in danger. But they are asking that anyone who knows the whereabouts of the two to please contact the authorities. Peace of mind, at least we know the child is not a milk carton statistic.

dawny haswell @darktolight2022
05 July, 01:27
In response Just Diana to her Publication
It was me thanks i am forever letting people know the mother lives in my town & is on my facebook & police made statement stating he is with his dad x

Pink Totter @Totter
04 July, 10:06
🙏🙏🙏