Joelle Clista @Patriotsandthelike
04 July, 10:00
Please share, this young boy is missing! #missingchild

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Diana @Diana19
05 July, 01:25
In response Joelle Clista to her Publication
Some one In Great Britain explained that the child was taken by his father and presently not assumed to be in danger. But they are asking that anyone who knows the whereabouts of the two to please contact the authorities. Peace of mind, at least we know the child is not a milk carton statistic.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
dawny haswell @darktolight2022
It was me thanks i am forever letting people know the mother lives in my town & is on my facebook & police made statement stating he is with his dad x
01:27 PM - Jul 05, 2021
In response Just Diana to her Publication
Only people mentioned by darktolight2022 in this post can reply
Just Diana @Diana19
05 July, 01:42
In response dawny haswell to his Publication
thank you so much! we have already seen so much child trafficking in this lifetime that it is sickening. No need to send out the flares when the little one is handing you the cartridges to the gun.. I love good stories, and that one is a positive one! But this should help our parents to know if your little one slips away unnoticed that ppl all over the country will have eyes out for them. It has always been about the children for me and so many others!