TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
Jason VanDerpoel iamjason

You Are Safe, You Are Not Alone, It is Ok. It is an Emotional Process, there is Nothing wrong with You. Allow yourself to Heal and Let go of all the BS. Forgive Yourself because You were deceived. If You knew All This then, you would not have behaved as You did. So Remember that while You learn You were Always Forgiven By God, and You can now see those You hold feelings against were Also Lied to and Would not have Behaved as You did, as They Have, Had they Known. LETS HEAL TOGETHER. Crying is Healing, All was Illusion, Let it flow away. Ask God to Strengthen You With His Loving Grace and allow it to fill the Void as You release that which binds You to the trap. All Will Go. No ONE Above The Other. Hold On, Hold Gods Line for You, for God, Then for the Rest.🛐☦️⚛️✝️
08:49 AM - Jul 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
04 July, 11:51
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
This goes beyond the obvious illusion fren. Since edward barnays started his propaganda machine and created the suffragette movement, they have diligently and aggressively destroyed the natural psychology of God in us through everything media based. They have systematically trained us to operate from a satanic psychology.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 July, 12:56
In response vernon nielsen to his Publication
No, only if you follow false doctrines edited and changed by men. Try the over 500 Lost Holy Books removed in 326 AD by Emporor Constantine, 1611 AD by King James and 1687 AD by the Vatican. Also note they were translated from Hebrew , Aramaic or Greek into Latin and the English . In Protastant Bibles you have 66-68 Holy Books and in the Catholic Bible 72 Holy Books and every one was edited with many errors in translaion.
In the link are over 500 Holy Books correctly translated and in total including current Hoy Books there are 777 Holy Books. Also over 380 Audiobooks too. I will be updating with many more very soon as they are being translated now. Also, all original Holy Books used today without edits and mistranslations. They’re there, if you chose to read or listen to them.

https://www.tapintothetrut...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
04 July, 03:50
In response vernon nielsen to his Publication
The illusion is so illusive that I believe many will not be able to handle what they see behind the curtain brother, but Still know, All Will be Ok, choose to find that Heaven within, through Christ I find a connection to Our Father.

❤️🙏✝️

04 July, 10:30
Thank You for being so very kind to me always. I do love You so much. All will be Ok, I know it, the Truth is that this is all about Us and God, Which You know, I Pray others see before its too late. 🙏

04 July, 11:28
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
I love you to brother and we will continue to spread Gods words and Christ Salvation for all .Thank you for being so dilegent in spreading The Words of God.

04 July, 10:25
I Love You So Very Much. May God Continue to Bless You All-Ways, As He Does. ❤️🙏 God is sending so much Love to Us Right Now.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
04 July, 11:39
feeling it❣️🙏

04 July, 11:42
And God Will Bless You as you are doing the work for God and Christ.
The evil people on earth today that are consumed with Greed, Envy, Pride, Gluttony, Lust , Wrath and Sloth will pass away in time as life is only a temporary housing for the soul. These 7 deadly sins are there for a purpose and when humanity leans more towards the 7 deadly sins the closer we come to the Rapture and Christ return.
So as it is written and so shall it be. Christ is Forever and God is the Almighty “ I Am” who always has been and will always be , The Alfa and the Omega.
Amen, In The Christ Our Messiahs Holy Name.
WWG1WGA WORLD WIDE