TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
04 July, 08:49
Jason VanDerpoel iamjason

You Are Safe, You Are Not Alone, It is Ok. It is an Emotional Process, there is Nothing wrong with You. Allow yourself to Heal and Let go of all the BS. Forgive Yourself because You were deceived. If You knew All This then, you would not have behaved as You did. So Remember that while You learn You were Always Forgiven By God, and You can now see those You hold feelings against were Also Lied to and Would not have Behaved as You did, as They Have, Had they Known. LETS HEAL TOGETHER. Crying is Healing, All was Illusion, Let it flow away. Ask God to Strengthen You With His Loving Grace and allow it to fill the Void as You release that which binds You to the trap. All Will Go. No ONE Above The Other. Hold On, Hold Gods Line for You, for God, Then for the Rest.🛐☦️⚛️✝️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
04 July, 10:30
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Thank You for being so very kind to me always. I do love You so much. All will be Ok, I know it, the Truth is that this is all about Us and God, Which You know, I Pray others see before its too late. 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I love you to brother and we will continue to spread Gods words and Christ Salvation for all .Thank you for being so dilegent in spreading The Words of God.
11:28 AM - Jul 04, 2021
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
04 July, 11:37
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Lets Thank God Together, HE is the plan. I Am So Very Grateful to be able to be Here, praising Him now. ❤️🙏

04 July, 11:45
Amen , In Christ the Messiahs Holy Name.

Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
04 July, 11:49
Amen!❤🙏