Marilyn Hansen @H_Yarnlover67
03 July, 01:55
Father, God I come to you in prayer. Father, last night I dreamed the EBS happened. I don't know why this happened. I went to sleep from ehaustion from the activities I did with my granddaughter. My mind was empty & content. Father, so many are praying, hoping, that this weekend is THE weekend when this like the truth that has been hidden comes to fruition. Father, I pray for my brothers & sisters who are so weary , fatigued, frustrated. Father, I pray , they turn to you & pray for strength, comfort & hope. Father, I know this has been going on for so long. Even I , admit I just want this all over but I know its about the children. Its about ridding this planet of the very evil that had enslaved us for so very long. I'd rather the children all be safe. They are such precious angels. Father, God I pray that all will be safe & sound , peaceful , joyful & hopeful.
In Jesus's name I pray,
Amen ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ•Š๏ธโœ๏ธ
@thangel
@thekingschick
@dehowie

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
D1g1t@l W@rr10rโŸ donated @thangel
03 July, 01:08
In response Marilyn Hansen to her Publication
these prayers express 'exactly' where my thoughts were just minutes ago ~ tired, weary and praying for strength for upcoming days ~ glad to see some indications of EBS as we continue to stand strong in FAITH holding HOLY SPIRIT close.
#SaveOurChildren #HoldTheLine

GOOD VIBES!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I am seeing the fatigue & frustration more & more as this continues. I know this has been going on for a long time but the evil has been doing it for much longer. We must save EVERY child. They certainly did not ask to be here & be put through this & no victim should go without justice. And we DEFINITELY do NOT want any of these evil demons getting away with these crimes against humanity anymore. We must hold the line! We must TRUST Father, God unconditionally & pray , pray , pray. God has this & we have to show God we have Him in our hearts & spirit too. Together we fight to the very end. Thank you @thangel for commenting. If you were here I would give you a BIG HUG. I know you have been going through a lot. Love , Light & Peace my dear friend. โค๏ธโœจโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ•Š๏ธโœ๏ธ
03:01 PM - Jul 03, 2021
In response D1g1t@l W@rr10rโŸ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by H_Yarnlover67 in this post can reply
D1g1t@l W@rr10rโŸ donated @thangel
03 July, 07:50
* closes eyes and concentrates

TRUST GOD UNCONDITIONALLY

* approaching destination (always trying)

LOVE, LIGHT & PEACE, sweet FREN' o' mine!
๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ™๐Ÿงก

03 July, 09:03
In response D1g1t@l W@rr10rโŸ to her Publication
๐Ÿ’“ VIBBING LOVE & PEACE โค๏ธ๐ŸŒˆโค๏ธ

SPORTS @SPORTS
03 July, 06:59
Time to show us SOMETHING.......a single arrest, some sort of justice, some sign that this entire fiasco of a plan is not a scam. Is it asking too much to see a Schiff, a Swalwell, a Waters or a Feinstein hang? Come on. One of thousands. And it doesn't disturb a single mission.

Yawn. DEAD. Done in 2090.

03 July, 07:21
In response SPORTS to his Publication
I will pray for you. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ•Š๏ธโœ๏ธ