Marilyn Hansen @H_Yarnlover67
Father, God I come to you in prayer. Father, last night I dreamed the EBS happened. I don't know why this happened. I went to sleep from ehaustion from the activities I did with my granddaughter. My mind was empty & content. Father, so many are praying, hoping, that this weekend is THE weekend when this like the truth that has been hidden comes to fruition. Father, I pray for my brothers & sisters who are so weary , fatigued, frustrated. Father, I pray , they turn to you & pray for strength, comfort & hope. Father, I know this has been going on for so long. Even I , admit I just want this all over but I know its about the children. Its about ridding this planet of the very evil that had enslaved us for so very long. I'd rather the children all be safe. They are such precious angels. Father, God I pray that all will be safe & sound , peaceful , joyful & hopeful.
In Jesus's name I pray,
Amen 🙏🕊️✝️
@thangel
@thekingschick
@dehowie
01:55 AM - Jul 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by H_Yarnlover67 in this post can reply
MARINE_LEO_ Mom @MarineLEOMom
03 July, 04:04
In response Marilyn Hansen to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 July, 07:22
In response MARINE_LEO_ Mom to her Publication
Amen & Amen. God Bless you! 🙏🕊️✝️❤️🤗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paisley Park @Paisley66
03 July, 02:25
AMEN!!!

03 July, 02:47
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
God Bless you 🙏🕊️✝️❤️🤗

Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
03 July, 02:17
Amen.
God Bless All of His Children. 💚
🙏🇺🇲🌍💕
Beautiful Prayer. 🙏
Thank You. 😊

03 July, 03:02
In response Kary Yamamoto to her Publication
Thank you & God Bless you 🙏🕊️✝️❤️🤗

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

03 July, 03:07
In response KRaZi KiLLeTTe to her Publication
God Bless you 🙏🕊️✝️❤️🤗

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
03 July, 01:49
Amen!

03 July, 03:08
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
God Bless you 🙏🕊️✝️❤️🤗

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
03 July, 01:08
these prayers express 'exactly' where my thoughts were just minutes ago ~ tired, weary and praying for strength for upcoming days ~ glad to see some indications of EBS as we continue to stand strong in FAITH holding HOLY SPIRIT close.
#SaveOurChildren #HoldTheLine

GOOD VIBES!!!

03 July, 03:01
In response D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ to her Publication
I am seeing the fatigue & frustration more & more as this continues. I know this has been going on for a long time but the evil has been doing it for much longer. We must save EVERY child. They certainly did not ask to be here & be put through this & no victim should go without justice. And we DEFINITELY do NOT want any of these evil demons getting away with these crimes against humanity anymore. We must hold the line! We must TRUST Father, God unconditionally & pray , pray , pray. God has this & we have to show God we have Him in our hearts & spirit too. Together we fight to the very end. Thank you @thangel for commenting. If you were here I would give you a BIG HUG. I know you have been going through a lot. Love , Light & Peace my dear friend. ❤️✨❤️🙏🕊️✝️

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
03 July, 08:48
Amen

Sis this is beautiful ❤❤❤

03 July, 09:06
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
Thank you. Love you Sis ❤️😘❤️

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
03 July, 05:06
Well stated. Most sincerely, we are all just so tired. We don’t want to do battle with those we love; we don’t want to lose a single innocent to the putrid evil in our midst; we only want what is right. I am joining in this prayer that we can lend each of our own voices to help set this world straight. In Jesus’ name we pray 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

03 July, 09:05
In response Ask Yourself to her Publication
Amen & Amen. God Bless you 🙏🕊️✝️❤️🤗

Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
04 July, 12:26
In response Ask Yourself to her Publication
Hold fast to what you know is true..
Those that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength mount up as wings as eagles run and not be weary walk and not faint...Wait on the Lord.
His ways are easy His burdens light.

I tire too...realized I need to Come away with Him.
I grow weary but He lifts my head.

More worship time!
Last night kept awakening not able to sleep, so I found myself asking to be in His presence...

I also pray "Guard my heart guard my mind in Christ Jesus"..
Guard my dreams my hopes and conceal me in your quiver safely abiding with you. Don't let anything not of you touch me, Lord.