Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Suzie Sunshine @LetTheSunShine
29 January, 03:14
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
As gruesome as this sight is, the ones who deserve to be there are more so. Do you think those people in the White House have a problem with killing? Torturing, in the most grusome way possible, little children and then killing them so that they can use their blood to get HIGH? Tell me, if it were YOUR child, would you have a problem with them swinging? They are someone's children and it's STILL HAPPENING! Trump made a dent in it, but it isn't stopped and now they have a free reign to take more kids, maybe YOURS is next.
Capital punishment exists for a reason.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johanna ... @Johanna6812
29 January, 03:05
. i want justice ...but I have a problem with killing

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johanna ... @Johanna6812
29 January, 03:05
. i want justice ...but I have a problem with killing

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Patriot Jim @Patriot_Jim
28 January, 08:26
So strange to see that pic now because I've studied it a lot in the recent past although my q obsession is overshadowing my Civil War one! Reading a great book on the assassination and the photographs from that time are fascinating to me. Oh, and i commiserate, Ghost!

ShonaP Spain @WeeJake
28 January, 09:00
It's an Eye for an Eye in my book. 🙏

Photon 333 donated @Photon
28 January, 03:18
Yeah, bad ones. I will never condone kiling another human being, no matter what theyve done. Death is too good for the atrocities committed. Leave death to God. One either honors life or not. To kill them is to become them.

Jamie Henderson @MAGA_Jamie2021
28 January, 02:05
@ Ghost Ezra that sortof looks like what they're building in front of the white house?? 🇺🇲👀

Water Dragon @Dockhand
28 January, 01:25
Ah the good ol days.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
28 January, 01:20
GOOD

Stormy17 IsHere @Stormy17ishere
28 January, 01:08
I believe that any parent, sibling, or survivor of what these hideous animals have done, should be able to pull the lever.

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
27 January, 09:41
the third one from the left has a reptillian head. i know these people are evil and they deserve it but dont know if i could watch it. But then again im sure i've heard the sugar coated description of all the evil they have done. Anyone who has torchered a child or a adult deserves this.

Pamela Rich @JabbersJustice
27 January, 09:12
THIS ^^^^ IS WHAT I SAW IN MY MIND'S EYE THE 1ST TIME I SAW THAT MONSTEROUS THREE LEVEL STAGE BUILT RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE WHITE HOUSE!!

EXACTLY!!

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
27 January, 09:34
In response Pamela Rich to her Publication
Yes indeed. Thought exactly the same thing and when one of the Patriots on this site indicated a person he knew got close enough with a lens to see that on the ground level to below the platform there were little rooms like cells.

Beekie Girl @Beekie
27 January, 08:06
Were those the bad guys or the good guys?

Lisa Goodwin @Mattsmom57
27 January, 07:59
Perfect punishment for the horrible things those DC bastards have done for countless decades!!!

Debra Boss @dovegirl
27 January, 07:50
wow. really?

The Wild Rover @Silentskills13
27 January, 07:45
😍😍😍😍😍

chore Toke @choretoke
27 January, 07:25
I was thinking about that to, that structure infront of the White House🤔😳

Sturgill Simpson @triqdaddy
27 January, 07:02
Love it

Trump Girl @Digital17
27 January, 06:53
The structure in front of the White House ?

Dottie French @DotOn777
27 January, 06:58
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
that's my guess, too!

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
27 January, 06:50
Live TV preferred.