Only people mentioned by Rugby369 in this post can reply
Kells 1960 @Kells1960
02 July, 01:20
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
All Trump supporters KNOW to stay away from public things like the 4th of July events unless they are there not advertising who they support just as a tourist. They were TOLD they would (other side) find a way to incriminate them into a false flag scenario. I call those Trumper's dumb asses. You know better and you're not proving anything other than how stupid you are not listening to anything you've been warned about. Once again should anything happen you will be blamed and probably arrested. You have to pick your battles and this is not how you do it peaceful or not. When Antifa is shipped in they will overcome the whole scene and none of them will be arrested and the they will be shipped to the next location.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
02 July, 01:48
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
LOOK at the DATE...even my comment at the top of the post states PAST. did you not read my comment??? did you not look at the date on the tweet I posted??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396