TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
30 June, 08:52
Just in “The First Arrest Will Shock The World”.
Vanity Fair by Bess Levi
Donald Trump’s Odds of Going to Prison Just Skyrocketed
The Trump Organization and its CFO will reportedly be hit with criminal charges on Thursday, and additional indictments may be coming..
Three years after it began its criminal investigation of Donald Trump’s Trump Organization and its executives, the Manhattan District Attorney’s Office is reportedly expected to charge the ex-president’s company and its chief financial officer, Allen Weisselberg, with tax-related crimes on Thursday, according The Wall Street Journal. Obviously this marks a major escalation of the probe, and Trump will presumably respond to the news by lashing out like a man increasingly concerned that prison may be in his future.
It Will Be Biblical . Only 10 people in the world know whats coming who were from the Q Team. After the 1st Arrest and it being Trump this is when it all begins to head South for the Cabal and their minions.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
30 June, 09:05
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
I will apologize ahead of time because I will blow like no one could ever imagine...
God forgive me it is going to happen

Period

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
30 June, 09:59
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
but if this was known.....trumps going along with himself being "arrested"......as in its part of the plan.......so why be angry? Or am i not following??

30 June, 10:07
In response reaper myer to his Publication
I'm not okay with this
He does not need to be arrested
He has done nothing wrong
I do not stand in agreement with this

That man saved the world
Period

reaper myer @reapermyer
30 June, 10:16
i hear you....the plan isnt for everyone as we were told............being arrested doesnt mean he will be found guilty

30 June, 10:20
In response reaper myer to his Publication
That man should not be arrested
Plan or No Plan

He has done nothing wrong
Innocent people should never be arrested
I will never agree with this

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
30 June, 11:08
Innocent folks get arrested all the time... For years.

Wouldn't be a bad way to tip enough people over the edge and fight against it. just sayin

30 June, 11:20
In response Optimus Titan to his Publication
You say innocent people get arrested all the time ... as if its ok.. would you feel the same if it was your husband ...wife...mom dad son or daughter ???

I stand by the plan
I have since Q's creation
I do not agree with this
God might not stop it but then again
God may just Give Us the biggest Miracle we have ever seen
We prayed rain into Australia fires
Live ... Millions watching it happen

MY GOD STILL PERFORMS MIRACLES

Where is your faith to pray this down
Why is it okay with you ???

That man saved us
Every single one of us
I for one will not now or ever accept this

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
30 June, 11:25
No, I wouldnt be ok, and am not ok with any innocent person being arrested, but Trump is a different person... How many do you think will finally wake up and rise and fight for him??
It would be WORLDWIDE in terms of outrage.
You want a revolution?? You want to start a war??
That would do it pretty quick. lol

Now, would it be REAL?

Think deeper

Denise Gee @Aynaia
Exactly!!! I laid this theory out a couple months ago, signs definitely seem to gravitate in that direction.
11:37 PM - Jun 30, 2021
In response Optimus Titan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Aynaia in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Denise Gee, click on at the bottom under it