TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
Just in “The First Arrest Will Shock The World”.
Vanity Fair by Bess Levi
Donald Trump’s Odds of Going to Prison Just Skyrocketed
The Trump Organization and its CFO will reportedly be hit with criminal charges on Thursday, and additional indictments may be coming..
Three years after it began its criminal investigation of Donald Trump’s Trump Organization and its executives, the Manhattan District Attorney’s Office is reportedly expected to charge the ex-president’s company and its chief financial officer, Allen Weisselberg, with tax-related crimes on Thursday, according The Wall Street Journal. Obviously this marks a major escalation of the probe, and Trump will presumably respond to the news by lashing out like a man increasingly concerned that prison may be in his future.
It Will Be Biblical . Only 10 people in the world know whats coming who were from the Q Team. After the 1st Arrest and it being Trump this is when it all begins to head South for the Cabal and their minions.
08:52 PM - Jun 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
Flo Parks @Flo4Flotus
01 July, 08:47
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
my bet now is Fauci will be the first domino down the whole world will hate him when they see what he has cost humanity. Big pharma, WHO, CDC has ravaged Earth for personal power and gain. Hiv/aids was manufactured too. disgusting.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
01 July, 02:13
I am not sure where the "first arrest will shock the world" came from.....not any Q posts. It does say First Indictment [unseal] will trigger mass pop awakening. First arrest will verify action and confirm future direction. This is from posts 3716 & 3717 so where exactly is the "first arrest will shock the world from"??? And then by arresting DJT what exactly is the action that will be verified? That our gov't is corrupt as fk?? and what future direction does it confirm?? That the NWO is upon us and everything was just BS?? And, according to 2 different articles (some report info differently) they say pretty much the same thing....."A spokesperson for Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus Vance’s office declined to confirm the news to Forbes, but the Post and Times say the indictment will be unsealed at some point Thursday afternoon (in New York, grand jury proceedings are generally secret)." I guess we'll see.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Colleen Wardin @Michiganmadmax
01 July, 01:35
Read this to my coworker and her vote is "the most beloved living president Obama "

Cody Maltzman @LavenderHillFarm
01 July, 12:56
when they say the ending is not for everyone , your right if that is how it goes down... argh. I feel like barfing

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
30 June, 11:37
Vanity Fair is Fake News/DS

Only followers of this user (jolish) can see their posts

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
30 June, 09:55
They know he is the real President. They are trying to stop him from taking his rightful place. However...I think it will expose the corruption in NYC further. I see a movie

Sadieandmaya1 Patriot @Sadiemaya1
30 June, 09:48
Wait…Im confused several news sites say charges were dropped?????

30 June, 09:50
In response Sadieandmaya1 Patriot to her Publication
Yesterday so thing changed in 1 day as it appears.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
30 June, 09:45
I don't understand why President Trump would be arrested.😭 Please explain thank you.

30 June, 09:49
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Bogus charges just like2 bogus Inpeachment attempts.

Where We Go One @Buqqleupbuttercup
30 June, 09:18
I just don’t understand how him getting arrested would help anything. wouldn’t that prevent him from being able to take office??

Bill McAleer @dlmf32
30 June, 09:21
In response Where We Go One to her Publication
I feel the same. I've heard this before though.

30 June, 09:27
In response Where We Go One to her Publication
No, bot an arrest that is bogus just like both Impeachment Attempts.

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
30 June, 09:05
I will apologize ahead of time because I will blow like no one could ever imagine...
God forgive me it is going to happen

Period

30 June, 09:15
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
I’m right there with you on this ,but, I know its coming. And the research that was illegal on making the CV19 was done in the US against most Laws Globally. Specically, the NID funded it.

reaper myer @reapermyer
30 June, 09:59
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
but if this was known.....trumps going along with himself being "arrested"......as in its part of the plan.......so why be angry? Or am i not following??

Only followers of this user (jolish) can see their posts

30 June, 09:02
In response FREE TO SPEAK to her Publication
When Indictments will be issued. Arrest may be a few days out, although Trump already knows its coming.