Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
JFK was Abraham Lincoln's great grandson. His father was Prince Said Issa Kahlooni, and his grandfather was William Wallace Lincoln.

Learn more about his true lineage at https://vk.com/wall5991155...
07:29 PM - Jun 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
29 July, 09:50
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
It is all very intriguing! As I have said on more than one occasion: "What we think we know, we don't! What we don't know is often right in front of us"

THIS is why we need each other-- and this certainly is why we need to be connected to The KNOWER of ALL THINGS! GOD. We need Him to have a path through this maze called: LIFE!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Protestor @Mamatiger98
29 July, 09:37
well Bobby Kennedy looks like JFK so I am not sure about all of this. where did Bobby supposedly come from? no mention of him in this. The Kennedys all have that distinct Jawline ( although JFK Jr didn’t) so this doesnt add up to me.Perhaps I am missing something. But hey, we can all believe what we want. it doesnt really matter at this point.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Thoris Szczerba @PatriotT
29 July, 09:19
And Patrick Bouvier is not dead, and neither is his sister. Patrick was one of those I missed the most when I got booted off Twat.

WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
29 July, 09:52
In response Thoris Szczerba to her Publication
he has a telegram now

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
01 July, 02:36
Now I am confused a little. Where did the name Kennedy come from?

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
01 July, 02:40
In response CeeCee Rider to her Publication
joe and john were adopted by the kennedys after their father, prince kahlooni was executed.