Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
29 June, 10:15
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication
PART 2
Ruining of the earth by mankind.​—Revelation 11:18.

Deterioration of people’s attitudes, as shown by many who are “unthankful, disloyal, . . . not open to any agreement, slanderers, without self-control, fierce, without love of goodness, betrayers, headstrong, puffed up with pride.”​—2 Timothy 3:​1-4.

Breakdown of the family, with people who have “no natural affection” and children who are “disobedient to parents.”​—2 Timothy 3:​2, 3.

Love of God growing cold in most people.​—Matthew 24:12.

Noteworthy displays of religious hypocrisy.​—2 Timothy 3:5.

Increased understanding of Bible prophecies, including those related to the last days.​—Daniel 12:4.

Global preaching of the good news of the Kingdom.​—Matthew 24:14.

Widespread apathy and even ridicule toward the evidence of the approaching end.​—Matthew 24:37-​39; 2 Peter 3:​3, 4.

The simultaneous fulfillment of all these prophecies, not just a few or even most of them.​—Matthew 24:3

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
30 June, 09:18
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
might I ask please which version of the Bible comes in this English language? Is it English standard or a different one? I have KJV And I often have to jump on Bible app to find different versions as some of the old language throws me for a loop. I think the word has one meeting and then the translation is a different meeting. But I always wonder if that’s somebody’s opinion. Very fascinating and I see a lot of these happening as well. Thank you so much!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
30 June, 10:22
In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication
The below is a good link and most often I use the KHV but on occasion the English Standard version ( ESV) or the Hebrew Bible for Old Testimate text.

Only people mentioned by LaLaLo1776 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LaLaLo 1776, click on at the bottom under it