Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
29 June, 10:15
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication
PART 2
Ruining of the earth by mankind.​—Revelation 11:18.

Deterioration of people’s attitudes, as shown by many who are “unthankful, disloyal, . . . not open to any agreement, slanderers, without self-control, fierce, without love of goodness, betrayers, headstrong, puffed up with pride.”​—2 Timothy 3:​1-4.

Breakdown of the family, with people who have “no natural affection” and children who are “disobedient to parents.”​—2 Timothy 3:​2, 3.

Love of God growing cold in most people.​—Matthew 24:12.

Noteworthy displays of religious hypocrisy.​—2 Timothy 3:5.

Increased understanding of Bible prophecies, including those related to the last days.​—Daniel 12:4.

Global preaching of the good news of the Kingdom.​—Matthew 24:14.

Widespread apathy and even ridicule toward the evidence of the approaching end.​—Matthew 24:37-​39; 2 Peter 3:​3, 4.

The simultaneous fulfillment of all these prophecies, not just a few or even most of them.​—Matthew 24:3

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
30 June, 09:18
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
might I ask please which version of the Bible comes in this English language? Is it English standard or a different one? I have KJV And I often have to jump on Bible app to find different versions as some of the old language throws me for a loop. I think the word has one meeting and then the translation is a different meeting. But I always wonder if that’s somebody’s opinion. Very fascinating and I see a lot of these happening as well. Thank you so much!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
29 June, 10:15
What Is the Sign of “the Last Days,” or “End Times”?
Play
Current time 0:00
Loaded: 0%Progress: 0%
Duration 0:00
Mute
Start AirPlay
Download

Audio
Audio download options What Is the Sign of “the Last Days,” or “End Times”?
The Bible’s answer
The Bible describes events and conditions that would mark “the conclusion of the [current] system of things,” or “the end of the world.” (Matthew 24:3; King James Version) The Bible calls this time period “the last days” and the “time of the end,” or “end times.” (2 Timothy 3:1; Daniel 8:​19; Easy-to-Read Version) The following are some outstanding features of last-days, or end-times, prophecies:

War on a large scale.​—Matthew 24:7; Revelation 6:4.

Famine.​—Matthew 24:7; Revelation 6:​5, 6.

Great earthquakes.​—Luke 21:11.

Pestilences, or epidemics of “terrible diseases.”​—Luke 21:11, Contemporary English Version.
p
Increase of crime.​—Matthew 24:12.

PART 1

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
29 June, 09:40
Gematria is Satanic. Beware!

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
29 June, 09:35
Beautiful!! 🙏💞🇺🇸🌟🌟🌟

QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z @Qanon76er_WWG1WGA
30 June, 12:27
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
WWG1WGA