After following Q four 4 years you learn how to deciphere Gematria. It is used by both good and evil beings to tell a story. One must use his discernment to recognize paterns of words that lead to more words that eventually will tell a story about a great plan to save the Children and the World by a ghost called "The Punisher" (JFKjr) From the NWO run by the Private Federal Reserve Bankers who's End the Fed was Trump's greatest accomplisment. And if still on track should return on the 4th of July to shock the world.
The final reward goes to the army of digital soliders who stayed loyal and followed Q until the end. The Secret clue given about the great reset and the new global currency was given at the very end of the saga. And should reward all those tin foil hat wearers with eyes to see and ears to hear very handsomely. Not a financial advisor @VincentKennedy My thoughts only.

Only people mentioned by @Cordlesssss in this post can reply

Many here are bots. I'm as real as it gets as seen here. https://anonup.com/thread/1669217

In response Cord Doman to his Publication

Many here are bots. I'm as real as it gets as seen here. https://anonup.com/thread/1669217

WWG1WGA, MAGA, Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Retired Scientist , Restore Our Nation Citizen Rights & Constitutional Laws.

PART 2
Ruining of the earth by mankind.​—Revelation 11:18.

Deterioration of people’s attitudes, as shown by many who are “unthankful, disloyal, . . . not open to any agreement, slanderers, without self-control, fierce, without love of goodness, betrayers, headstrong, puffed up with pride.”​—2 Timothy 3:​1-4.

Breakdown of the family, with people who have “no natural affection” and children who are “disobedient to parents.”​—2 Timothy 3:​2, 3.

Love of God growing cold in most people.​—Matthew 24:12.

Noteworthy displays of religious hypocrisy.​—2 Timothy 3:5.

Increased understanding of Bible prophecies, including those related to the last days.​—Daniel 12:4.

Global preaching of the good news of the Kingdom.​—Matthew 24:14.

Widespread apathy and even ridicule toward the evidence of the approaching end.​—Matthew 24:37-​39; 2 Peter 3:​3, 4.

The simultaneous fulfillment of all these prophecies, not just a few or even most of them.​—Matthew 24:3

Patriot Mama, Glory to God, Conservative, Red-Pilled. Kicked off Twit 3x & I've run out of phone #s to verify accounts. So here I am!

In response TheStormIsUponUs All to his Publication

might I ask please which version of the Bible comes in this English language? Is it English standard or a different one? I have KJV And I often have to jump on Bible app to find different versions as some of the old language throws me for a loop. I think the word has one meeting and then the translation is a different meeting. But I always wonder if that’s somebody’s opinion. Very fascinating and I see a lot of these happening as well. Thank you so much!

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA, MAGA, Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Retired Scientist , Restore Our Nation Citizen Rights & Constitutional Laws.

What Is the Sign of “the Last Days,” or “End Times”?
Play
Current time 0:00
Loaded: 0%Progress: 0%
Duration 0:00
Mute
Start AirPlay
Download

Audio
Audio download options What Is the Sign of “the Last Days,” or “End Times”?
The Bible’s answer
The Bible describes events and conditions that would mark “the conclusion of the [current] system of things,” or “the end of the world.” (Matthew 24:3; King James Version) The Bible calls this time period “the last days” and the “time of the end,” or “end times.” (2 Timothy 3:1; Daniel 8:​19; Easy-to-Read Version) The following are some outstanding features of last-days, or end-times, prophecies:

War on a large scale.​—Matthew 24:7; Revelation 6:4.

Famine.​—Matthew 24:7; Revelation 6:​5, 6.

Great earthquakes.​—Luke 21:11.

Pestilences, or epidemics of “terrible diseases.”​—Luke 21:11, Contemporary English Version.
p
Increase of crime.​—Matthew 24:12.

PART 1

Only followers of this user (@LittlewhitedQve777) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Youth Health Strength Eternal Goddess Sovereign Free * And so it is

Beautiful!! 🙏💞🇺🇸🌟🌟🌟

#MidnightRiders🐸 #SaveTheChildren #QArmyJapanFlynn🇯🇵🇺🇸 WWG1WGA

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

WWG1WGA

(1) Show this thread