Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
29 June, 10:15
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication
PART 2
Ruining of the earth by mankind.​—Revelation 11:18.

Deterioration of people’s attitudes, as shown by many who are “unthankful, disloyal, . . . not open to any agreement, slanderers, without self-control, fierce, without love of goodness, betrayers, headstrong, puffed up with pride.”​—2 Timothy 3:​1-4.

Breakdown of the family, with people who have “no natural affection” and children who are “disobedient to parents.”​—2 Timothy 3:​2, 3.

Love of God growing cold in most people.​—Matthew 24:12.

Noteworthy displays of religious hypocrisy.​—2 Timothy 3:5.

Increased understanding of Bible prophecies, including those related to the last days.​—Daniel 12:4.

Global preaching of the good news of the Kingdom.​—Matthew 24:14.

Widespread apathy and even ridicule toward the evidence of the approaching end.​—Matthew 24:37-​39; 2 Peter 3:​3, 4.

The simultaneous fulfillment of all these prophecies, not just a few or even most of them.​—Matthew 24:3

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
30 June, 09:18
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
might I ask please which version of the Bible comes in this English language? Is it English standard or a different one? I have KJV And I often have to jump on Bible app to find different versions as some of the old language throws me for a loop. I think the word has one meeting and then the translation is a different meeting. But I always wonder if that’s somebody’s opinion. Very fascinating and I see a lot of these happening as well. Thank you so much!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
The below is a good link and most often I use the KHV but on occasion the English Standard version ( ESV) or the Hebrew Bible for Old Testimate text.
10:22 AM - Jun 30, 2021
In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
30 June, 11:17
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Thank you so much and God bless you!