Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
Military Convicts William Barr
04:10 PM - Jun 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply
Kathy Myers @KathyMyers
25 July, 10:14
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alfred Khemist @AlKhemyst
25 July, 06:25
In response Kathy Myers to her Publication
SATIRE SITE DISCLAIMER:

Disclaimer:

Information on this website is for informational and educational and entertainment purposes. This website contains humor, parody, and satire. We have included this disclaimer for our protection, on the advice on legal counsel.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Defiant One @TheDefiant1
25 July, 09:28
We The People deserve the right to see the PROOF of these criminals being tried on national TV otherwise it is difficult to believe anything is happening at all.

United We Stand @Bear_Claw_Fox_Trot
25 July, 09:26
come on people. be more discerning publishing info that clearly staes in their disclaimer they are a satire site. did you not read the about us section?

SPORTS @SPORTS
25 July, 08:42
Cannot wait to SEE the tape of this execution. After so much talk and ZERO visible action, I anxiously await SEEING mother fucking justice!

Especially Susan Elizabeth Rice!

It is the ONLY way.

Elena Iove @Camberu71
25 July, 06:10
MY THOUGT EXACTLY! MOST POLITICIAN HAVE ACTED AND LIVED WITH CORRUPTION THAT, AT A POINT IN TIME THEY, THEMSELVES BELIEVED TO BE THE NORMAL WAY TO ACT AS A POLITICIAN... THEIR WAY OF THINKING AND ACTING IN SUCH RESPONSIBLE POSITIONS HAVE BEEN ALTERED DUE TO GREED AND POWER, $$$

Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
28 June, 05:21
You have to "read between the lines" and "dot connect" - Baxter's story aligns with iL Donaldo Trumpo's post:

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
15 July, 08:05
These People have been operating in such a compromised manner for so long, it seems like they really believe their lies. Justice is long overdue. Many Prayers & respect for those on the front lines, God’s Soldier’s. Many Blessings on everyone of you. Sending Much Love & Light to acknowlege you’re committment to our systems of Law & Order. This is one of the many reasons our Country is so exceptional.

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
28 June, 04:24
i sure hope justice has been served. I have no way to verify the story but the details are compelling. It's a sad day as he had so much power and he chose to betray our president for $$$.

Gram Cracker @GramCracker17
28 June, 04:22
this webiste states that what is published ifs for humor and satire.

Awake Now @Awakenow
28 June, 04:14
Sadly I haven't seen anything true from this publication. They had a bunch of article on military tribunals with details on what's happening... and because of that, I don't believe anything they publish.