⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
26 June, 10:39
"You can't just tell them, you MUST show them"

I was just explaining to my wife about our true purpose on this planet.
We are here to learn to prevent everything we are witnessing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by _Master_Mind_ in this post can reply
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
28 June, 11:31
In response John Q.. to his Publication
I honestly have no memories of past lives, when I was a kid used to get deja vu all the time. that’s been gone 45 years. Just glad I’m on the right side of this

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brenna Jay @BrennaJay
28 June, 07:33
everyone here now volunteered to be here i remember 2 of my past ives and i fought the same bulshit in em https://www.bitchute.com/c...

English Viking @Artist_
28 June, 07:36
In response Brenna Jay to her Publication
me to, but I remember the last life’s ending not being a real good ending!

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
28 June, 06:58

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
27 June, 12:54
. . . and not just one Soul contract.

And, always with free will!

As part of this Great Spiritual Awakening, we come to a point in our Spiritual Consciousness that we can CHOOSE to release Soul Contracts and proceed in this incarnation as whole, Spiritual Beings, living consciously in each moment with Love and Joy, without fear and particularly without that nasty and socially conditioned fear-based human emotion of JUDGEMENT!

Spirituality has nothing to do with MAN-MADE religions!!!

WHAT IF everything you've been taught as "holy" including prophecies and some of what might be true history in the bible has been nothing more than "Looking Glass" technology - which we know the evil ones have had and used for thousands of years?
How much manipulation have they used to keep you from knowing your own DIVINE connection to our Source Creator and made you believe that communication with "God" must come from someone more special or powerful than each one of us?

NAMASTE 🤗 💖

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
28 June, 11:26
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
I agree! & you gave me food for thought concerning how I feel religions & belief systems have been manipulated for a long time

There are no contracts, only free will
Reincarnation on earth has become a trap of sorts, recycling the souls over & over, *tricking* them into coming back because they were convinced of some soul obligation or need to correct something or whatever

There are advantages & disadvantages to not being "native" here & remembering why I came. I never forgot who I was & that I was here for a number of reasons involving teaching & learning to "translate" what I know & understand onto this earth plane

Still not an easy task at all - someone referred to the human body/form as a "bio suit" & I'm still working out some wrinkles concerning that & how the different bodies/minds/levels all fit together here lol

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
27 June, 12:06