⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
"You can't just tell them, you MUST show them"

I was just explaining to my wife about our true purpose on this planet.
We are here to learn to prevent everything we are witnessing.
10:39 AM - Jun 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Jon Neville @jonnevi
28 June, 02:22
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
"You cannot show them you must make them experience it?"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
English Viking @Artist_
28 June, 07:40
the trouble is a vast amount of older people who are not into or own phones or laptops to not have internet or are not interested in anything that is not affecting there bubble, how do you wake those kinds up, because there are vast amounts of elderly, pensioners, homeless that cannot wake up because they don’t interact with the internet, the young amongst us just go about their days to pay the bills, this is just painful to watch and I don’t want my grandchildren HARMED!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
28 June, 03:10
In response English Viking to her Publication
What's even worse is when they do finally get a new phone with Internet, they say their phone just told them as though it's fact.

Annie D-W @Annie172123
28 June, 07:32
We got this my sweet soul brothers & soul sisters.
#GodWins
#wwg1wga
Love & Hugs

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
27 June, 12:55
🤗🤗🤗💖

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
27 June, 12:55
🤗🤗🤗💖

John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
27 June, 12:03

Brenna Jay @BrennaJay
28 June, 07:33
In response John Q.. to his Publication
everyone here now volunteered to be here i remember 2 of my past ives and i fought the same bulshit in em https://www.bitchute.com/c...

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
28 June, 11:31
In response John Q.. to his Publication
I honestly have no memories of past lives, when I was a kid used to get deja vu all the time. that’s been gone 45 years. Just glad I’m on the right side of this

Chris Webb @Cwebb
26 June, 11:20
As a young child i loved people deeply and looking back i can see that kind of love didn't come from me. But something happened that shocked me to the core and suddenly i had a burning hate in me. I fought my whole life to let love win and lost a lot!!! 7 yrs ago i had another thing happen to shocked me to the core and instantly i had a voice telling me to get my butt to church. In the last 7 yrs ive learned a lot about myself and i fast a lot of things. But the last year and half the most!!! Thats when a friend saw me ready to snap!! He told me to pray harder and introduced me to Q and all you awesome people.

Ally Smart @Allysmart
26 June, 11:20
The only other planet is here on Earth. Other planes of land that we do not know of. Planes of land = planet. There's no planet hanging ball that spins like we think. Just land that we are unaware of. A land that the controllers keep secret. With a separate civilization they can teach these people to come into our known land and then destroy as they will. Infiltrate. These are the real "aliens". They are unknown to us. Humans that live and train under the main controllers. They may have the keys to the solar system. Knowing when the sun will shift in the arc. There is a new shift every 2100 years.

Elsa Knew @ElsasArt1
26 June, 10:51
It sure feels like that some times.
Wishing for everyone to be able to hold the line.

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
26 June, 10:51