Only people mentioned by Narrowpath in this post can reply
Jim Cue @1QLight
29 January, 09:45
In response Jlight 1111 to her Publication
???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Organ Donor @Organ_donor
27 January, 06:57
Whitehouse appears to be lit up again

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jlight 1111 @Narrowpath
28 January, 05:35
In response Organ Donor to his Publication
I'll have to check it out. I did see someone video a motorcade coming tbrough DC. Thanks.🙂

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
27 January, 06:55
People here are hopeless! Smart folks just love their fear and their restrictions. Living in the Pacific Northwest is like zombie central. Going to take a resurrection (🙏) or all their Starbucks closing to shake these sheep awake!

Jlight 1111 @Narrowpath
27 January, 09:19
In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication
I live in PNW also. Where I am at, our Sheriff laid down the law to follow Constitution rather than listen to mandates coming from our CCP friendly Govenor. Sheriff's weild a lot of power. It's important to know what they stand for when voting for them.

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
27 January, 06:03
If the TV and the lies and frequencies they use can hypnotize them, then why can't there be awakening frequencies and truths put on TV to wake them?

Dennis Jorgenson @HelloWorld
27 January, 06:00
Feeling your pain. Living your pain.

How 'bout this one for grins:

I'm constantly being told by nearly everyone around me to "Not Believe Everything I Hear". When I show them quality research on what's really going on behind the scenes, those closest to me say, "You don't really believe this do you? There's nothing on the news about this!"

Dayum. I'm #Fooked .

Bobbi Momma1st @BobbiGMommaFirst
27 January, 06:02
In response Dennis Jorgenson to his Publication
yeah. they tell me its propaganda and dont believe everything you hear too😡. its so anoying!!!

Jan Smith @JanSmith219
27 January, 05:58
i totally agree. i feel like im in the twilight zone. and i cant even wake up MAGA conservatives.

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
27 January, 06:12
In response Jan Smith to her Publication
That's another thing that is difficult for me. They tell me that I'm reading fake news, and I say, "but you are watching fake news!" I also told someone that Biden revoked Trumps EO on reducing pharmaceuticals, and they literally just said, "That's Okay. It won't affect me, because I'm not diabetic, and my low-cost insurance is locked in for a year." The Dems are so happy about re-entering the Paris Accord too. UGH!

Josh Funk @J_L_F_87
27 January, 05:55
ditto!

Jo Anne Baran @StormerQ2
27 January, 05:52
They will need us soon. 🇺🇸🦅

Blondie Brute @BlondieBrute
27 January, 05:44
I believe GOD will be providing for that BIG moment. Everyone will know then this was God's plan.

Rob Angeles @robangeles
27 January, 05:43
I feel that this "movie" will have a lot of collateral damage. Yes, it is being played out but at the other side of the coin, people are losing their jobs, Brainless ByeDen's EO's are bringing in destruction from all corner, misinformation from every direction. Every human being has some level of tolerance when it comes to these type of events thus during that past two World Wars, PTSD became common and it is happening again.

Chris Cunningham @ccunningham821
27 January, 05:56
In response Rob Angeles to his Publication
what is the option?? let all of humanity continue on this course??? This is a war and unfortunately there are casualities and could happen to any of us during this battle. It is frustrating. The wait. I think of the years children and adults have lived in cages, tortured and harvested. It's to bring that evil to an end. I'll wait and pray for patience and understanding daily. Peace out.

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
27 January, 05:33
Sorry to say the only ones concerned are the ones who have suffered enough. Those still asleep are not waking even a tiny bit.

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
27 January, 05:32
It's time. Period. Losing those who were receptive originally. Now they think I'm nuts. It's time to let the chips fall where they may. It's the believers who are suffering now. I know I know God's time but there is only so much mere humans can withstand. We are now all undoubtedly ID'd by
the left. It's not a comfortable place to be. Soon or people are going to give up.

F*CKYou Jack @ckyoujack
27 January, 05:20
Agree 100%! just confronted my cousin today, after she posted a Joke on Facebook about the stack of EO's Biden is signing, aluding to this as "undoing fuck ups" from Trump...

I'm like, "WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?"

Teresa Terry @Twillard2
27 January, 05:10
same here....

Only followers of this user (imat) can see their posts

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
27 January, 04:40
Ditto where I live. My family is still sleeping.

Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
27 January, 04:38
Agree. My son, at 33 ys and his wife, are both successfully indoctrinated humans; after 20 yrs of education in our school system-it is no surprise. I am confident of their great awakening at some point. Only God knows when and how that will be for each, indvidually. We are ALL Called at an appointed time; I am grateful there is no such thing as Too Late. Hugs.

Fight Back @JBJuls
27 January, 04:33
I agree, everyone I try to talk to says it's over and that I'm crazy!

Christopher Biamont @cbiamont1
27 January, 04:28
yes my friends and family are still asleep and think ive dived off the highbeam headfirst

Only followers of this user (WhisperingWings) can see their posts

Bosh Coffaro @BoshCoffaro77
27 January, 04:26
😕It really does feel that way, doesn't it? I have some people I am still trying to reach, it is exhausting!!

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
27 January, 04:26
It's time to crash the internet and all social media for "MOVIE DAY/NIGHT 24/7 on every channel known to mankind. They won't even be able to watch a dvd or netflix as computers will be down and ALL channels will host this very special reveal.

LadyMAGA Liberty @LadyMAGALiberty
27 January, 04:25
i agree! It's time for it all to drop!

Win Gale @Wingale17
same i need something biblical 🙏

Tony Tiger @Beowolf13
It is coming soon hold the line

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
27 January, 04:24
AGREE TOTALLY

Baresi 1776 @Baresi
27 January, 04:23
whats it going to take?

Have Faith @rAnnbci
27 January, 04:12
I pray soon! My hubby is one of those. He won't even look at evidence

Paisley Park @Paisley66
27 January, 04:23
In response Have Faith to her Publication
same!

Briar Rose @BriarRose1776
27 January, 04:42
In response Have Faith to her Publication
Same! He said "prove it to me" and when I send him a ton of videos and articles he won't even look at it. Makes me so mad!

YONA REKHINI @YonaRekhini
27 January, 04:09
soon

Cob Cob @Colob123
27 January, 04:01
At some point we have to cut the chord and they will just have to have a break down.

Jlight 1111 @Narrowpath
27 January, 04:03
In response Cob Cob to his Publication
Yep. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make them drink.

Mary Lunsford @3muskateermomma
27 January, 04:12
In response Cob Cob to his Publication
I know!!!!! We need a BIG BOOM SOON!