Jlight 1111 @Narrowpath
27 January, 04:00

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rob Angeles @robangeles
I feel that this "movie" will have a lot of collateral damage. Yes, it is being played out but at the other side of the coin, people are losing their jobs, Brainless ByeDen's EO's are bringing in destruction from all corner, misinformation from every direction. Every human being has some level of tolerance when it comes to these type of events thus during that past two World Wars, PTSD became common and it is happening again.
05:43 PM - Jan 27, 2021
In response Jlight 1111 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by robangeles in this post can reply
Chris Cunningham @ccunningham821
27 January, 05:56
In response Rob Angeles to his Publication
what is the option?? let all of humanity continue on this course??? This is a war and unfortunately there are casualities and could happen to any of us during this battle. It is frustrating. The wait. I think of the years children and adults have lived in cages, tortured and harvested. It's to bring that evil to an end. I'll wait and pray for patience and understanding daily. Peace out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rob Angeles @robangeles
27 January, 06:04
In response Chris Cunningham to his Publication
Like what you said, the option is to Pray and wait for this war to finish. The reason why majority of the people are frustrated is because they have a preferred outcome and timeline on when it should be done and over with and unfortunately, to fully grasp what is happening is beyond us.