Jlight 1111 @Narrowpath
27 January, 04:00

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Have Faith @rAnnbci
I pray soon! My hubby is one of those. He won't even look at evidence
04:12 PM - Jan 27, 2021
In response Jlight 1111 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by rAnnbci in this post can reply
Briar Rose @BriarRose1776
27 January, 04:42
In response Have Faith to her Publication
Same! He said "prove it to me" and when I send him a ton of videos and articles he won't even look at it. Makes me so mad!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Have Faith @rAnnbci
27 January, 09:15
In response Briar Rose to her Publication
Mine wont even look. I don't dare speak of the "fake Biden" I throw my arms up and continue to pray๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜Š

Paisley Park @Paisley66
27 January, 04:23
same!

sQuarepeg Alpha @SquarePeg
27 January, 04:19
same omg its unreal

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
27 January, 04:18
Mine as well.....hopefully the awakening won't take too much longer. I am patient and trust God.