Marilyn Hansen @H_Yarnlover67
24 June, 02:16
Today I took the day to reflect & organize my thoughts & as I looked around my sewing room , I could see how everything was out of place & it really showed me where my life has been these last few months. So with the help of my granddaughter , we organized & now my space is open, clear & everything in its proper place so I can easily access it when needed. You are probably wondering where I am going with this...simply put, we are going through many changes right now. Our way of life as we knew was disrupted & everyone did what they had to just to keep some sanity. We are in a spiritual & informational war & so many are right in the fight with all the brave patriots & our military. But right now, its got to play out. Now your sorting through all the chaos & noise & becoming weary, frustrated, discouraged & even angry. In the mean while, have you looked around ? Has your life around you become disorganized? Sometimes you need to just step back, trust God. Reflect, recharge & breath. 🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ @thangel
VIBES...

started clean up here for same a couple of months ago ~ stepping back and making ready for what is to come!

PRAYING EVERY STEP OF THE WAY!!!

*more to come on the MIRACLE NEWS in a little bit.
05:00 PM - Jun 24, 2021
In response Marilyn Hansen to her Publication
Only people mentioned by thangel in this post can reply
Marilyn Hansen @H_Yarnlover67
24 June, 11:54
In response D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ to her Publication
@thekingschick 😳 @thangel my , my , my !😲 @thekingschick has been telling me about this. Hmmm...🤔 Can we get a *winky*winky* hint??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
27 June, 12:38
In response Marilyn Hansen to her Publication
winky winky 😂😂😂