Marilyn Hansen @H_Yarnlover67
Today I took the day to reflect & organize my thoughts & as I looked around my sewing room , I could see how everything was out of place & it really showed me where my life has been these last few months. So with the help of my granddaughter , we organized & now my space is open, clear & everything in its proper place so I can easily access it when needed. You are probably wondering where I am going with this...simply put, we are going through many changes right now. Our way of life as we knew was disrupted & everyone did what they had to just to keep some sanity. We are in a spiritual & informational war & so many are right in the fight with all the brave patriots & our military. But right now, its got to play out. Now your sorting through all the chaos & noise & becoming weary, frustrated, discouraged & even angry. In the mean while, have you looked around ? Has your life around you become disorganized? Sometimes you need to just step back, trust God. Reflect, recharge & breath. 🙏❤️
02:16 AM - Jun 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by H_Yarnlover67 in this post can reply
Donna Howard @DeHowie
25 June, 12:14
In response Marilyn Hansen to her Publication
Wow, well put. Been a constant war on disorganization at my house. Even husband has picked up on vibes and is getting some things that desperately needed to be done taken care of. So very true! And it feels so much better when it's cleared of some of the chaos. Seems like I get it all "straight" and 5 days later it needs a thorough picking up all over again. ☺️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 June, 12:21
In response Donna Howard to her Publication
Amen to that! 🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
24 June, 05:00
In response Marilyn Hansen to her Publication
VIBES...

started clean up here for same a couple of months ago ~ stepping back and making ready for what is to come!

PRAYING EVERY STEP OF THE WAY!!!

*more to come on the MIRACLE NEWS in a little bit.

24 June, 11:54
In response D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ to her Publication
@thekingschick 😳 @thangel my , my , my !😲 @thekingschick has been telling me about this. Hmmm...🤔 Can we get a *winky*winky* hint??