Lynda Fitzpatrick @Chevygal55
23 June, 06:29
Are other people looking up and seeing the Chemtrails in the sky where they live like I am. Does anyone have any info on who is controlling this operation, and what is being put out of the planes? I am seeing them 3-4 times a week in southeast Michigan? Would love to know if this is a white hat operation. I never hear Monekywerx mention these flights.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Farr @Laurielucy
are you still seeing chemtrails? you told me about those a month or so ago! wow!
03:08 PM - Jun 24, 2021
In response Lynda Fitzpatrick to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Laurielucy in this post can reply
Lynda Fitzpatrick @Chevygal55
05 July, 08:18
In response Laurie Farr to his Publication
I am seeing them all the time. Over my house, over where I work, and in the thumb of Michigan where we ride on Sundays. I watched them yesterday in Brown City Michigan, Almont and Romeo. I just hope it is the white hats putting something good in the air. There is no way to find out about it. Just keep looking up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ally Oop @Ally
30 August, 07:54
In response Lynda Fitzpatrick to his Publication
This should help give you some groundwork to build your understanding upon. Take what resonates and leave the rest
https://educate-yourself.o...