Lynda Fitzpatrick @Chevygal55
Are other people looking up and seeing the Chemtrails in the sky where they live like I am. Does anyone have any info on who is controlling this operation, and what is being put out of the planes? I am seeing them 3-4 times a week in southeast Michigan? Would love to know if this is a white hat operation. I never hear Monekywerx mention these flights.
06:29 AM - Jun 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by Chevygal55 in this post can reply
2nd Amendment @Faster_than_911
30 August, 02:15
In response Lynda Fitzpatrick to his Publication
I grew up in Marlette. I have family all over the thumb area. My mother is visiting family in East Tawas. I'm curious to hear more. I live west of Atlanta. A couple of hours ago i saw chem trails all over. It just finished pouring. 95% chances of rain tomorrow. I believe they (whoever they are) are seeding in front of hurricane Ida.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deanna Layes @DJL1965
30 August, 09:20
I see them here in Arkansas almost every day

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lois Oliver @Lounlimited
30 August, 08:18

30 August, 10:56
In response Lois Oliver to his Publication
Where is this at? I still am seeing these every single day, any idea what they are spraying?

Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
30 August, 08:04
Now in Clinton Twp. Michigan

30 August, 11:03
In response Hertz SoGood to her Publication
Do you have any idea what this is?

Laurie Farr @Laurielucy
24 June, 03:08
are you still seeing chemtrails? you told me about those a month or so ago! wow!

05 July, 08:18
In response Laurie Farr to his Publication
I am seeing them all the time. Over my house, over where I work, and in the thumb of Michigan where we ride on Sundays. I watched them yesterday in Brown City Michigan, Almont and Romeo. I just hope it is the white hats putting something good in the air. There is no way to find out about it. Just keep looking up.