Lynda Fitzpatrick @Chevygal55
23 June, 06:29
Are other people looking up and seeing the Chemtrails in the sky where they live like I am. Does anyone have any info on who is controlling this operation, and what is being put out of the planes? I am seeing them 3-4 times a week in southeast Michigan? Would love to know if this is a white hat operation. I never hear Monekywerx mention these flights.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Farr @Laurielucy
24 June, 03:08
In response Lynda Fitzpatrick to his Publication
are you still seeing chemtrails? you told me about those a month or so ago! wow!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lynda Fitzpatrick @Chevygal55
05 July, 08:18
In response Laurie Farr to his Publication
I am seeing them all the time. Over my house, over where I work, and in the thumb of Michigan where we ride on Sundays. I watched them yesterday in Brown City Michigan, Almont and Romeo. I just hope it is the white hats putting something good in the air. There is no way to find out about it. Just keep looking up.

Ally Oop @Ally
This should help give you some groundwork to build your understanding upon. Take what resonates and leave the rest
https://educate-yourself.o...
07:54 AM - Aug 30, 2021
In response Lynda Fitzpatrick to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Ally in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ally Oop, click on at the bottom under it