Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
05 July, 08:41
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
The IRS is the absolute worst! The most incompetent, worthless POS entity that ever existed!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lll Ooo @SilentObserver
05 July, 06:20
We paid ours. Early. They casked the $3000+ check 6 days later. The money came out of our account. 3 weeks later, we received a letter dated 2 days AFTER we received it with penalties AND interest. I am ready for them to die.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
24 June, 09:44
My husband and I have discussed not paying our taxes this year. We are sick and tired of our hard earned money going to support other countries and bullshit pet projects of the elitešŸ˜³

RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
23 June, 09:29
Can he please hack the local property tax system too - lol!

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 June, 01:41
Well that statement makes Nana happy as shit!

You would not have said it if he had not already done it.

Maybe lets all 80 million or so of us just not pay em this yr.

Nana thinks Trump stopped them from printing money and the US Corp. was bankrupt already b4 that.

That cash flow should be bought spent and dried ass up by now.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
23 June, 01:37
I'm gonna do some shady shit... dooo dahh dooo dahhh.... oh Im gonna help with shit... oh da doooo dah dayyyyy... 10 days will dooooooo....

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
23 June, 12:24
the same VK who pushes d.s. crypto currencies - who says real estate is going to rise in value (when it is already OVER-valued and far too out of reach for many)?

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
23 June, 01:42
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
look there...not here... do you trust us????? that b the QšŸæ Ignore them if you are not on that plane.... the ones on Reddit are in control... XRP seems a good bet tho.. but I just collect silver and gold for the future... jus sayin.... buy land.... if you can.. I cant

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
23 June, 12:11
I wonder if he pushed bitcoin & Elon musk too much. šŸ˜³

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
22 June, 11:51
I hope he's well. We know he's ready for the money grab :)

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
22 June, 11:53
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
which one...šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Greed is a sin you know

isn tit

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
22 June, 11:48
it didnt take them long to take my $$$

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
22 June, 11:48
CIA 1000 pieces
IRS 10000 pieces
Hack those mfkrs up.

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
22 June, 11:45
Ha me too. Hopefully he can find my refund ,lol. Been waiting since March.

Arlinto1988 @Arlinto1988
23 June, 09:10
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
my wife hasnt gotten this years or last, they owe us 20 grand we probably will never see

Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
22 June, 11:44
every corporate government have ceased to exist on Friday 18th of June 2021, they were all revoked by Guardian of Global Repository, Life Force Assemblies de Jure have taken over every country in the world and every central bank in the world
Guardian of Global Repository have been ratified by Hall of Records, as Guardian in totality, which gives her rights to cancel all of their contracts
Fed had their charter revoked and was replaced by Global Repository

UN- revoked
NATO- revoked
every military - revoked - replaced by Life Force Enforcement ratified by Hall of Records and registered in National Archives of every country
every intelligence agency- revoked- replaced by Global Intelligence Agency (GIA) ratified by Hall of Records and registered by National Archives of every country

all organizations removed freemasons, jesuits, DOJ, Bar Association, GCHQ etc,etc...
She announced war on deep state pubkicly on 18th of January 2021 and she meant every word she said

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
23 June, 12:22
In response Jasminka aka The Oracle to his Publication
Who is "she"?

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
22 June, 11:42
They cashed my checks so fast too! It was like in two days!

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
22 June, 11:25
i would apprecoate if he sends check to everybody since my tax returns are not coming anytime soon šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

P.K. PKL @PKisFunny
22 June, 11:11

Daine Hurley @Canuck04
22 June, 11:05
they looked closed....at least that what google still says...šŸ˜Ž...i dunnošŸ¤«.....šŸ¤£....and with all them videos from citizen on ground showing all those other fed biildings closed i would tend to think something going on....gesara?...think something very close

Deeker Lee @Deekerlee
22 June, 11:18
In response Daine Hurley to his Publication
they were open enough to take our IRS check šŸ˜ž

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
22 June, 11:03
plz plz plz

OH JOY!