John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
04 May, 10:35
KNOW THIS ANONS....
Those of US who have been shamed and ridiculed for years, made to feel crazy, or lost everything in this fight for Truth will - in the End - receive the greatest of rewards...

[witnessing, playing a role and having the deepest of
knowledge/understanding of 'The Greatest Story Ever Told']

We become the Story-Tellers of the Future.
Those who once labeled you crazy will seek you out.
The Honor of a Lifetime.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
21 June, 11:00
In response John Q.. to his Publication
The people who have jobs and families are blessed. Those that don't are having a harder time dealing with the emptiness of daily life. Many have been lost and will be lost along the way. For them this cannot end soon enough. I pray for them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
21 June, 11:13
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
I know a former Educator who's been unemployed since...
Dec. 5th 2019
For speaking Truth.
[...that Educator is Me]

Hasn't Been Easy.
...and yes, the End can't come soon enough.
THEN I make my Triumphant Return.
[Vindication, Victory & the End...is Near]

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
No shit my brother...I was let go 12-3 after closing the biggest year my company has ever had in its 44 year history as sales manager and lone sales man. Oh, an my wife gave birth a month later. , happy to be in such great company here John. Gd Bless.F the Libs. They get 0 soon enough
09:24 PM - Jun 21, 2021
In response John Q.. to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TheHermitPepe in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Q_KingDavid 0o0, click on at the bottom under it