John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
04 May, 10:35
KNOW THIS ANONS....
Those of US who have been shamed and ridiculed for years, made to feel crazy, or lost everything in this fight for Truth will - in the End - receive the greatest of rewards...

[witnessing, playing a role and having the deepest of
knowledge/understanding of 'The Greatest Story Ever Told']

We become the Story-Tellers of the Future.
Those who once labeled you crazy will seek you out.
The Honor of a Lifetime.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
21 June, 11:00
In response John Q.. to his Publication
The people who have jobs and families are blessed. Those that don't are having a harder time dealing with the emptiness of daily life. Many have been lost and will be lost along the way. For them this cannot end soon enough. I pray for them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
I know a former Educator who's been unemployed since...
Dec. 5th 2019
For speaking Truth.
[...that Educator is Me]

Hasn't Been Easy.
...and yes, the End can't come soon enough.
THEN I make my Triumphant Return.
[Vindication, Victory & the End...is Near]
11:13 AM - Jun 21, 2021
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
Only people mentioned by _Master_Mind_ in this post can reply
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
22 June, 11:36
WELCOME TO THE CLUB JOHN Q, I BROKE THE COVID DROP ( Sky ) EVENT IN NASHVILLE , TN IN OCT 19’ & CAUGHT ALL KINDS OF HELL FOR IT ⬇️ TEST RUN MIXED IN RAIN, GOT WIERD SICK FOR 3 WEEKS ! BUT NO SHOT 😄” YOUR A TRUMP LOVER “ ...,

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
21 June, 09:24
No shit my brother...I was let go 12-3 after closing the biggest year my company has ever had in its 44 year history as sales manager and lone sales man. Oh, an my wife gave birth a month later. , happy to be in such great company here John. Gd Bless.F the Libs. They get 0 soon enough

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
21 June, 09:22
I'm sorry that has happened to you, hoping for some luck to come your way.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
21 June, 08:25
This will help.
https://www.ingersolllockw...

Read / explore this site thoroughly, esp the "white" page - highlight it ... hidden messages
Put a smile on my face all day!