Lisa Hill @Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘ŠπŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Richard Citizen Journalist πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘ŠπŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, [21.06.21 18:10]
[ Video ]
There are currently no flags flying at the pentagon. I’ve never seen this before. Can someone explain?
07:18 PM - Jun 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill in this post can reply
Donna Corn @Ddmason
21 June, 09:05
In response Lisa Hill to her Publication
With all the buildings in DC shut down and now the pentagon, has the ds gone to their bunkers?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
21 June, 08:56
every corporate government have ceased to exist on Friday 18th of June 2021, they were all revoked by Guardian of Global Repository, Life Force Aseemblies de Jure have taken over every country in the world
Guardian of Global Repository have been ratified by Hall of Records, as Guardian in totality, which gives her rights to cancel all of their contracts

UN- revoked
NATO- revoked
every military - revoked - replaced by Life Force Enforcement ratified by Hall of Records and registered in National Archives of every country
every intelligence agency- revoked- replaced by Global Intelligence Agency (GIA) ratified by Hall of Records and registered by National Archives of every country

all organizations removed freemasons, jesuits, DOJ, Bar Association, GCHQ etc,etc...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
21 June, 09:00
In response Jasminka aka The Oracle to his Publication
I hope at some point something is done with the evil liberal corporations that are not part of the government.

Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
22 June, 08:19
In response Jasminka aka The Oracle to his Publication
Do you have have any link to source(s) to support the information posted? I'm not debating anything. I'm curious about what happened and why. Is this the kickoff of GESARA/NESARA?

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
21 June, 08:56
Strange Days