Only people mentioned by perfectsliders in this post can reply
Hi De Ray @FlyGirl8888
05 February, 04:16
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
It sounds like he says "Me" and not "Be" Like it was edited

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susan Peltier @SusanPeltier_Mickie
05 February, 03:59
thanks for the guiding voice of calm & understanding you gave me thru this all...never lost faith in the movement and remained at peace.....Godspeed

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
05 February, 03:48
I get a little emotional everytime I see this. This is happening TY God 💙

Mike Littlejohn @RobinhoodLa54
05 February, 03:46
Sounds like a great plan to me.

TRUMP FOREVER @EMERALDGIRL
31 January, 05:46
This video is powerful 🔥🔥🔥🇺🇲🦅💖

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
30 January, 10:19
P.O.W.E.R.F.U.L

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
30 January, 10:18
Wayne R. Willott

BOB HRIVNAK @KAGBOB
30 January, 10:04
Is 1 O 7 JFK Jr.?

Connie Mcck @Countrygirl57
29 January, 11:21
DC is the new gitmo prison..... and they cannot get out and put us into their evil sadistic web ever again !! The swamp will be not be drained instead the swamp rats will die in their own sewage from the swamp. And as i understand DC was built upon swamp land. To me this is their Karma that they highly deserve.All of these beings deserve to burn in their own hell they made. And we the people finally get to live in heaven as it is on Earth .....GOD WINS

ROBIN Hippiechic @AmericanHippieChic
28 January, 01:04
I see... Watch the water...

Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
28 January, 12:20
I truly love that encouraging video. 💕

Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
28 January, 12:22
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
oh my goodness. this is not what i responded to. This pic shows the evil of the pedos. sorry for confusion.

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
28 January, 08:03
👀👀👀

Connie Mcck @Countrygirl57
28 January, 01:45
john john i believe is the Trump card and he will be back with our President DonaldJ Trump

Mimi South @MimiSouth3
27 January, 09:39
Love this little boy.........

JaneQ Believer @DRKil54
27 January, 08:44

Mimi South @MimiSouth3
27 January, 09:41
In response JaneQ Believer to her Publication
love this photo...he outgrew the cubbiehole!

TRUMPSARA 2021 @TrumpSara1
27 January, 08:36
I love Juan O Savin! So touching and very sad what this world has turned into. GOD SPEED getting it back!

TRUMPSARA 2021 @TrumpSara1
27 January, 08:38
In response TRUMPSARA 2021 to her Publication
I don't know what secret your speaking of. I know he has many. I really don't believe he is JFK JR. possibly his brother. His voice is not anything like JR. Still Awesome though!

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
27 January, 08:16
balling my eyes out...1:46 on... especially when ..."Standing....." a little cutie saluting his father... My heart aches...

Gregory Davis @SunnysDad
27 January, 08:11
To me the voice is altered. Not sure who it is, but seems to be altered. That is a POWERFUL clip.

Renny Gilliland @HornedTiger
27 January, 08:11
Here's my secret. I don't grift.

Kathy Higginbotham @Jaxflipflopgal
27 January, 08:04
Those imagines are engraved in my mind forever! This was the real day the world stood still! John, you and the entire family have been in my heart forever! I pray for your safety!!

Lois Lane @Desrev01
27 January, 08:02
We will NEVER forget. Lets do this Patriots.

nanou LAHMA @NanouCorsica
27 January, 05:41
❤️❤️🙏

Just Jane @JustJane
27 January, 05:15
so exciting! can't wait to hear 🇺🇸❤️

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
27 January, 04:08
Absolutely love the redirecting of the river and flushing DC out part!

NOVAXEVER FREEDOM @NOVAXEVER
27 January, 03:40
1 0 7

Kelly Haynes @JustAnAmericanGirl
27 January, 03:30
Never get tired of sweung Good destroying Evil 🇺🇸❤️

Jennifer Harlin @JennyHarlin454545
27 January, 02:43
WOW... that was awesome!!!! gave me chills in a good way! The change is coming!!!!!

Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
27 January, 02:34
Do you think Juan is actually JFK jr? A lot of people do.

Sarah DBURG @FLSouthernBell
27 January, 03:33
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
I do. Especially since this video came out. You can hear him almost get emotional at the end talking about JFK. Guess we won't know for sure until he shows up but for now I think Juan is jr.

Starz4stripes Lmm @Starz4stripes
27 January, 10:52
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
i dont think Juan is Jfk Jr., the voice is not his. i think Joe M is Jfk Jr. cause the voice on his A plan to Save the World video sounds like Jr. i also think Todd Burgun, the coastguard guy is Jfk Jr..

Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
27 January, 02:34
Do you think Juan is actually JFK jr? A lot of people do.

Chesterton Lives @ChestertonLives
27 January, 02:33
Needed that reminder. Thanks.

Jodi Ozark @JodiOz
27 January, 02:47
In response Chesterton Lives to his Publication
🤗Yes I agree and needed that heartwarming reminder