Robby Ball @perfectsliders
27 January, 02:31
JUAN O SAVIN HAS A SECRET - THE END GAME

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
Do you think Juan is actually JFK jr? A lot of people do.
02:34 PM - Jan 27, 2021
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
Only people mentioned by EarnestTBass3 in this post can reply
Starz4stripes Lmm @Starz4stripes
27 January, 10:52
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
i dont think Juan is Jfk Jr., the voice is not his. i think Joe M is Jfk Jr. cause the voice on his A plan to Save the World video sounds like Jr. i also think Todd Burgun, the coastguard guy is Jfk Jr..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susan Peltier @SusanPeltier_Mickie
05 February, 04:06
In response Starz4stripes Lmm to her Publication
i think maybe all the same person using a voice activator I think it's called???

Sarah DBURG @FLSouthernBell
27 January, 03:33
I do. Especially since this video came out. You can hear him almost get emotional at the end talking about JFK. Guess we won't know for sure until he shows up but for now I think Juan is jr.

27 January, 03:38
In response Sarah DBURG to her Publication
Very well could be. Juan did say that he's alive though for sure.

Robby Ball @perfectsliders
27 January, 02:56
I don't know, just noticing that Juan brings up JFKjr too

27 January, 03:00
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
Very true! And some of the things that he says make me go "Whoa!"-
I've taken so much crap from people for even entertaining the idea. But someone went to a LOT of trouble with art work and coded messages- it would make sense though because he said that he was going to get his father's killers no matter what it took.

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
27 January, 02:35
how else do you think he's gonna be vice president?

27 January, 02:38
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
I've gone back and forth on whether Juan Is JFK jr. He seems like he's out and about pretty often and if that was the case he'd be drawing a crowd. But, he could be, I'm not ruling it out either.
He's definitely a philolsopher whoever he is.

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
27 January, 02:34
yes