Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Canadian Patriot Drain the Swamp @DarktoLight2021
18 June, 12:07
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
I think a lot of sheeple will be shocked to find out that the politicians, cdc, vax companies have ZERO liability!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ime Sometimes @starseasons
21 June, 10:36
In response Canadian Patriot Drain the Swamp to her Publication
NO FEDERAL COMPENSATION. not as the solution

WHY WON'T PEOPLE LEARN?

We have to STOP running to the Federal government for solutions.

The federal government is the PROBLEM NOT THE SOLUTION

WTFU

YOU TOOK THE JAB NOW IT IS TIME FOR YOU TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR GETTING IT.

I KNOW THIS SOUNDS HARSH. I KNOW WE HAVE BEEN BRAIN WASHED, I KNOW THE SHEEPLE DON'T KNOW.

AND THEY NEVER WILL IF THEY CONTINUE TO BLAME SOMEONE ELSE. IF WE CONTINUE TO EXPECT THE GOVERNMENT TO FIX IT. TO SAVE US

THEY JUST WANT TO SIT HOME AND HAVE THE GOVERNMENT PAY THEM. THEY DON'T WANT TO FIGHT, THEY DON'T WANT TO SPEAK UP, THEY DON'T WANT TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY

WTFU - THIS NIGHTMARE NEEDS TO END

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
so cancer patients should take responsibility for chemo too...???

not the media, doctors,nurses, drug companies, government, science labs...???

it's all on the patient...
riiight...!!!
10:44 AM - Jun 21, 2021
In response Ime Sometimes to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Simpleton in this post can reply
Ime Sometimes @starseasons
21 June, 11:30
In response Richard Simpleton to his Publication
That is not what I am saying.

I am say we ALL have to take responsibility for what has/ is happening to all of us.

Running to the Federal government to pay us (as the solution) will not end the lies, the abuse, the poisonings, THEY WILL ONLY CONTINUE. We will remain victims.

FIRST we must take responsibility that we bought the lies and stand up, speak up to change the way we have/ are acting. Change our way of thinking of WHO or WHAT needs to fix OUR problem

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
21 June, 11:36
In response Ime Sometimes to her Publication
May be...

check your comments...

I don't see accountability for anything
from anyone...

yes...
the placed governments suck a$$