Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Canadian Patriot Drain the Swamp @DarktoLight2021
I think a lot of sheeple will be shocked to find out that the politicians, cdc, vax companies have ZERO liability!
12:07 PM - Jun 18, 2021
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DarktoLight2021 in this post can reply
Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
21 June, 11:54
In response Canadian Patriot Drain the Swamp to her Publication
Now comes the slap in the face.....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
cleanair cleanearth @cleanaircleanearth
21 June, 11:06
Astra (weapon) Ze (that) Neca (Kills). Hidden in plain sight

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 June, 03:37
In response cleanair cleanearth to his Publication

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
21 June, 10:36
NO FEDERAL COMPENSATION. not as the solution

WHY WON'T PEOPLE LEARN?

We have to STOP running to the Federal government for solutions.

The federal government is the PROBLEM NOT THE SOLUTION

WTFU

YOU TOOK THE JAB NOW IT IS TIME FOR YOU TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR GETTING IT.

I KNOW THIS SOUNDS HARSH. I KNOW WE HAVE BEEN BRAIN WASHED, I KNOW THE SHEEPLE DON'T KNOW.

AND THEY NEVER WILL IF THEY CONTINUE TO BLAME SOMEONE ELSE. IF WE CONTINUE TO EXPECT THE GOVERNMENT TO FIX IT. TO SAVE US

THEY JUST WANT TO SIT HOME AND HAVE THE GOVERNMENT PAY THEM. THEY DON'T WANT TO FIGHT, THEY DON'T WANT TO SPEAK UP, THEY DON'T WANT TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY

WTFU - THIS NIGHTMARE NEEDS TO END

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
21 June, 10:44
In response Ime Sometimes to her Publication
so cancer patients should take responsibility for chemo too...???

not the media, doctors,nurses, drug companies, government, science labs...???

it's all on the patient...
riiight...!!!

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
21 June, 10:09
when the whole government is criminal, the immunity is vitiated by fraud so they are liable and will be prosecuted under Nuremburg Act

Data Gramma @Vic
18 June, 03:41
In other words, WE are responsible for our decisions!!! Research ANYTHING that would be injected into your body. It's YOUR GIFT FROM GOD! Take care of it!

18 June, 03:46
In response Data Gramma to her Publication
You are so right! It is our God given right to clean air, fresh food and water and authority over our own bodies!

I dont know if this is true, but in my experience my friends filled with faith are weathering this fine -- but those that have no faith are quick to jab themselves!

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
18 June, 01:46
unfortunately, they have been poisoned physically & mentally

18 June, 03:30
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Very true! It is like depression -- how do they get out of it when they don't know they are in it?

Also, with these magnetic nano bots -- could they be affecting/controlling minds too? So many people wont even talk about the research - they cant hear it.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
18 June, 12:25
I pray all those involved are held accountable for crimes against humanity!

18 June, 03:31
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Me too my friend! This is the precipice of humanity! Either this is all real and we will be vax'd, tracked, culled or it is the Great Awakening -- and the truth will be revealed. I am praying for this ending... Dark to Light!🙏🌎