Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Jolimain ... @Jolimain
20 June, 07:48
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
Was Block Cause i have share this on Facebook, I am now Block for 3 days while we don't have much informations in Quebec Canada

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
19 June, 10:39
I want to scream I told you so at everyone who got nasty with me for refraining from getting the vaccine!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
18 June, 02:31
Great info video.
The no-sayers will be isolated more and more.
I shall stand on my feet till this crazyness is over.

Canadian Patriot Drain the Swamp @DarktoLight2021
18 June, 12:07
I think a lot of sheeple will be shocked to find out that the politicians, cdc, vax companies have ZERO liability!

cleanair cleanearth @cleanaircleanearth
21 June, 11:06
In response Canadian Patriot Drain the Swamp to her Publication
Astra (weapon) Ze (that) Neca (Kills). Hidden in plain sight

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
21 June, 11:54
In response Canadian Patriot Drain the Swamp to her Publication
Now comes the slap in the face.....