Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
19 June, 12:05

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Deflationist @TheDeflationist
19 June, 07:32
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
im wondering if the real Joe Biden was executed this morning NOT the actor we see everyday.

(though i had thought he was probably already dead)

one of the drops had POTUS' watch set at 4.50 on the 19th.

press release about Champs' death came soon after 4.50.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
19 June, 11:27
In response The Deflationist to his Publication
Yeah, I think he's already gone but who knows...

The Deflationist @TheDeflationist
20 June, 01:04
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
i would have thought so too but ive been rethinking the idea that lots of bad guys have been executed already.

my buddy is dating the daughter of a very high profile lawyer who, i think, should definitely be executed. iran deal, trafficking, general corruption - hes involved. also he is the lawyer for two VERY high profile Ds i have connections too who i think should be dead. u would know both of them and agree. but my buddy's gf's dad is still alive and free as a bird.

he did disappear for a couple months early on during covid so im wondering if bad guys got brought in, punched in the eye and then told to cooperate or be executed.

i dont know.....saturday night musings !!

Kim Runner @kimrunner
all super interesting stuff for sure. I guess we wait and see what happens.
09:53 AM - Jun 20, 2021
In response The Deflationist to his Publication
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kim Runner, click on at the bottom under it