Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
America First @AmericaFirst17
21 June, 01:47
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I just saw/read that Obama dog died. And, so did the new puppy of Queen of England.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Deflationist @TheDeflationist
19 June, 07:32
im wondering if the real Joe Biden was executed this morning NOT the actor we see everyday.

(though i had thought he was probably already dead)

one of the drops had POTUS' watch set at 4.50 on the 19th.

press release about Champs' death came soon after 4.50.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
19 June, 11:27
In response The Deflationist to his Publication
Yeah, I think he's already gone but who knows...

Brock Malky @Netttrunner
19 June, 05:56
God The Father
Public

June 19, 2021 · Printer Friendly
Share on FacebookTweet about this on Twitter
Once again, I (Maureen) see a Great Flame that I have come to know as the Heart of God the Father. He says: "Children, you can always find My Will for you in every situation. My Commandments are My Will. These Commandments apply to every moment-to-moment situation. My Commandments are given to mankind out of a moment-to-moment Love - a genuine Love, longing to share Heaven with each soul. It is the soul's reciprocating love which holds him close to Me through obedience to My Commandments."

"I rule with Love. It is My Will that souls respond to My Love with a decisive 'yes' to all of My Commandments. The soul must live out his life in the Truth of My Will - My Commandments. This is the only path to peace in each soul and in the world."

Read 1 John 3:19-24+

By this we shall know that we are of the truth, and reassure our hearts before him whenever our hearts condemn

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
19 June, 02:14

Robbie Snead @WeRtheRepublic
19 June, 02:26
In response Marijke Kamsma AU to her Publication
thats hilarious

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
19 June, 02:40
In response Marijke Kamsma AU to her Publication
Don’t shoot the dog! Same photo.

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
19 June, 01:55
Poor Champ but yes it's a Dogg Comm...."if you can't train them - kill them".

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
19 June, 01:51
Another GERMAN SHEPPARD TO DIE?🤔

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
19 June, 01:47
I couldn't bear to see this exquisite breed with them. RIP beautiful warrior.
Didn't Champ age quickly?? Maybe that's the comm?

Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
19 June, 12:23
I have always felt sorry for Champ, and all the animals in the families of evil. 😒 Sweet Dreams to him.
BUT, sure do love dog comms! 🤞
🙏🇺🇲💕

Squirrely Nest @SquirrelyNest
19 June, 12:14
dingg Dongg

Tracy Mercer @TracythePatriot
19 June, 12:13
Who let the dogs out? Unleashed!

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
19 June, 12:07
DOG COMMS HERE 🤔🤔🤔