Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
19 June, 12:05

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Deflationist @TheDeflationist
im wondering if the real Joe Biden was executed this morning NOT the actor we see everyday.

(though i had thought he was probably already dead)

one of the drops had POTUS' watch set at 4.50 on the 19th.

press release about Champs' death came soon after 4.50.
07:32 PM - Jun 19, 2021
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TheDeflationist in this post can reply
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
19 June, 11:27
In response The Deflationist to his Publication
Yeah, I think he's already gone but who knows...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 June, 01:04
i would have thought so too but ive been rethinking the idea that lots of bad guys have been executed already.

my buddy is dating the daughter of a very high profile lawyer who, i think, should definitely be executed. iran deal, trafficking, general corruption - hes involved. also he is the lawyer for two VERY high profile Ds i have connections too who i think should be dead. u would know both of them and agree. but my buddy's gf's dad is still alive and free as a bird.

he did disappear for a couple months early on during covid so im wondering if bad guys got brought in, punched in the eye and then told to cooperate or be executed.

i dont know.....saturday night musings !!

20 June, 01:09
i also know doug band was free as of late last year and he should be executed. tho he is probably prime to make a deal since he has the goods on the clintons. what a scumbag tho.