John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
What if this is the reason the moon doesn't rotate? Maybe it has a super dense planetoid behind it. The pull from both planets especially if they are different polarities would halt rotation.
Does the Ellipse in DC show this? Makes you wonder. Makes me wonder why we stay away from the dark side of the moon. This planetoid would also be protected from solar flares and mini novea. Maybe a closer look at the moon is needed by those who are not in control. 2 pics
03:13 PM - Jun 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Bella Kay @Bella_K
23 June, 03:29
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Why is the moon acting like a roly-poly? These pics were taken within 24 hrs.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 June, 03:35
In response Bella Kay to her Publication
That is a great question. There are forces at play that normally are not there. I think we are going to be seeing this for some time to come.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
22 June, 12:31
Can you dumb this down for me John? I don't understand? I only know that the moon has been a very secret . But why?

23 June, 03:08
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
IMO the physics of the explanation they give us of why the moon has such a slow rotation just doesn't make sense. If what they say is true than the earth and every other planet would be slowing to an almost stop just like the moon. There has to be another reason. I was suggesting that maybe there is another smaller denser planet in a similar orbit that the moon has. That would explain why the moon doesn't spin like the earth, it is caught between two gravitational fields. (but shhhh, gravity as we know it is a lie)

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
22 June, 07:50
John, What is your take on this?

https://www.newscientist.c...

22 June, 10:12
In response Talaga Nightss to her Publication
Ask and you shall receive.

https://www.popularmechani...

Only much bigger.
EVERYTHING is based on electromagnetism and I do mean everything.

Phoenix75 Verum. Forma. @Phoenix75
21 June, 03:15
Dig deeper. It and earth.

Your Mom cpp @Painiscoming9th
19 June, 06:51
dark times ahead... you think they will lose without doing anything to end us before losing? remeber always have faith when times are harsh and help each other to fight for our kids future. ill be ready when the dark times come and ill protect my family at all cost.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
19 June, 06:17
It's mechanically anchored (computer controlled) bc its a space station. ihmo

https://vimeo.com/33157595...

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
19 June, 05:00
A few years ago, I had an interview with scientists from an observatory here in Central Europe. They created a SW to calculate the falled metorites on the ground, which is used around the world, so they are no fools. Nevertheless, when I asked them for a real photograph or a record of the appearance of the Earth from different angles, I was told that they would give everything they had for such a photograph. 😁😅

Phoenix75 Verum. Forma. @Phoenix75
21 June, 03:13
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication
There are no real photos of planet earth anywhere. DIG DEEPER MY FREN.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
19 June, 03:55
Sounds LOGIC TO ME.

IT COULD WORK AS WHEN MOON DIMINISHED SUN DURING SOLAR ECLIPSE...

MOON COULD BE ARTIFICIAL OBJECT.
KACHINE INDIAN TRIBE HAS MYTH, THAT SAIS, THAT MOON IS HOLLOW...

ALL MOON CRATERS, DOES NOT MATTER HOW HUGE HAS SAME DEPTH... WHICH CLEARLY INDICATE, THAT BELOW MUST BE SOMETHING INCREDIBLY UNPENETRABLE BY IMPACTORS...🤔
MOON REMINDS ENIGMA ANYWAY...😁😇
https://youtu.be/bDIXvpjnR...

https://youtu.be/3bUUXFuOv...

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
19 June, 06:36
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Funny, yes I think its hollow too ... and heavily colonized on the dark side.