John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
19 June, 03:13
What if this is the reason the moon doesn't rotate? Maybe it has a super dense planetoid behind it. The pull from both planets especially if they are different polarities would halt rotation.
Does the Ellipse in DC show this? Makes you wonder. Makes me wonder why we stay away from the dark side of the moon. This planetoid would also be protected from solar flares and mini novea. Maybe a closer look at the moon is needed by those who are not in control. 2 pics

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
19 June, 05:00
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
A few years ago, I had an interview with scientists from an observatory here in Central Europe. They created a SW to calculate the falled metorites on the ground, which is used around the world, so they are no fools. Nevertheless, when I asked them for a real photograph or a record of the appearance of the Earth from different angles, I was told that they would give everything they had for such a photograph. 😁😅

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phoenix75 Verum. Forma. @Phoenix75
There are no real photos of planet earth anywhere. DIG DEEPER MY FREN.
03:13 AM - Jun 21, 2021
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Phoenix75 in this post can reply
eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
21 June, 04:00
In response Phoenix75 Verum. Forma. to her Publication
Truth. They are dependent on NASA and we have only what NASA releases. Everything is completely otherwise. 🙂🙃

My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
21 June, 03:22
In response Phoenix75 Verum. Forma. to her Publication

John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
24 June, 01:48
In response My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ to his Publication
While this is not beyond belief our atmosphere can play strange tricks on optics. Eyes included. That is one of the reasons we can not really see stars once it is passed. The reason I say this is because binary stars tend to feed off each other and one is always much larger than the other for that reason. When stars are the same size in close proximity it is more than likely optics.