John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
19 June, 03:13
What if this is the reason the moon doesn't rotate? Maybe it has a super dense planetoid behind it. The pull from both planets especially if they are different polarities would halt rotation.
Does the Ellipse in DC show this? Makes you wonder. Makes me wonder why we stay away from the dark side of the moon. This planetoid would also be protected from solar flares and mini novea. Maybe a closer look at the moon is needed by those who are not in control. 2 pics

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
Can you dumb this down for me John? I don't understand? I only know that the moon has been a very secret . But why?
12:31 PM - Jun 22, 2021
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CrumbCatcher in this post can reply
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
23 June, 03:08
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
IMO the physics of the explanation they give us of why the moon has such a slow rotation just doesn't make sense. If what they say is true than the earth and every other planet would be slowing to an almost stop just like the moon. There has to be another reason. I was suggesting that maybe there is another smaller denser planet in a similar orbit that the moon has. That would explain why the moon doesn't spin like the earth, it is caught between two gravitational fields. (but shhhh, gravity as we know it is a lie)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396