Martin Geddes @martingeddes
My popular article "Five lessons for the effective digital soldier" is on my website: https://www.martingeddes.c...
11:55 PM - Jun 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Silver Cat @silvercat
06 July, 03:01
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Thank you, Martin - Love and Blessings to you! XOXOXO

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Diana @Diana19
22 June, 03:58
Thank you! amazing I saw myself in every line. This was something I needed to read. Very sound advice and I shall forward it on to others who are trying to awaken family members. It's been a rough couple of months but we got this. we keep gently nudging in hopes they will awaken and say oh my goodness, I didn't know.. neither did we until we did the research.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mizz Sheila @sheilahd19
22 June, 06:46
I've missed you Martin. I hope you're well

Kerry McLaughlin @Quiver
19 June, 01:38
I am so glad you are on here. I just love reading all your writings its like ... take me away Calgon . Always feel refreshed after a good read. It is the simple things in life that are enjoyable to me. Thank you Brother.

Elizabeth Meehling @emeehling
19 June, 12:02
It's a lengthy article that is packed full of good tools and insight. I highly recommend the article.