Kobayashi ADMIN @administrator
Going to have to do some more server upgrades today. Didn't expect AnonUp to take off like this. Thank you all for being here.
01:00 PM - Jan 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by administrator in this post can reply
SPORTS @SPORTS
24 April, 05:58
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
Thank you, Kobayashi!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
amy lilley @amylilley
24 April, 05:30
Many thank youโ€™s kobayashi for all your continued hard work in this irregualar warfare๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜Ž

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Catarina Nada @RocknrollShaman
07 February, 05:53
WE LOVE YOU

F B Jones @FBJones
29 January, 04:09
You/We are the news now! Thank you for this platforrm, Patriot!

Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
29 January, 12:48
Thank you for this incredible platform!

Kathy Williams @OceanStateofMind
29 January, 12:20
thank you!

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
29 January, 12:16
You're rocking it Kobe! ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
28 January, 10:19
Thank you, sir.

John 812 1776 @4TruthNHonor44
28 January, 05:22
The Undesirables Have arrived their are more regiments on the way. Server up cause this is the new Battleground wait till the President signs on ๐Ÿ˜‚.

St3lla Nova @St3llaNova
28 January, 04:19
๐Ÿ‘Thanx

Nicole Nichols @Clexylaw777
28 January, 03:46
๐Ÿ˜‡ Surprise! Thank you! ๐Ÿ˜‰ โค๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’›๐ŸŒ๏ธโ€โ™€๏ธ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Gail Canty @Gcanty
28 January, 03:13
thank you!

1776 Again @BludGeonT
28 January, 02:57
Hey Kobayashi, you're doing an amazing job, we can't thank you enough for this and I've had many people switch over here.

I am not sure where to report bug reports, but I thought I'd leave it here.

Sometimes I'll create a post and want to attach a photo or two, when the photo attach happens, I see it show up, but the uploading status mini-window never goes away. I have to refresh the page & I see my pending message waiting with my photos attached - so anything I typed in as a description before uploading the photo disappears and has to be retyped. Hope this makes sense, can send more i

1776 Again @BludGeonT
28 January, 02:59
In response 1776 Again to his Publication
Using Brave browser to do this. If I want things to work on the first try, I have to refresh the page, attach the pics first, then add the descriptions and then submit. If I do it the other way around without refreshing, it hangs on the dialog but still attaches the photos requiring a refresh and then re-adding the text portion.

Thank you!

UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
28 January, 02:54
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Š

Mara Mara @LagunaNiguel17
28 January, 02:54
No, thank YOU for creating a safe platform for Anons and conservatives. ๐Ÿฅฐ

Brian Strong @Silverbug777
28 January, 02:53
Feels like home to me. Thank you!

Jersey K_Y117 @Cintia_117
28 January, 02:48
Quite the opposite ๐Ÿ™Thank you!!! We love it here

DaC haos @DaChaos
28 January, 02:45
Thanks for hosting the party โค๏ธ

Digital Warrior @Cabal_Buster
28 January, 09:40
We need solutions to fund patriot infrastructure for self build outs and hosting service providers who build ontop of infra backbone. Public committments, business transparancy and member/owner protection from external pressures.

Cheri Dunlap @cherubim
28 January, 09:18
Mr.Admin - I love Anonup! However, could you possibly add a way when sharing posts to include an icon that will share with others by sending the shared post via text message to their cell phone? Thanking you in advance. :)

Lawrence D... @FrogArmy4
28 January, 07:52
Thank you and keep up the great work! WWG1WGA!

mike Anon @ITS_TIME
28 January, 07:14
ThanQ you Mr. ADMIN, One Heck of a JOB. Hats are off to you Sir. Load the cannons soon to come 10 of Thousands more. ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ˜‚

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
28 January, 04:59
I have a feeling that over 85 million people who voted for Trump will follow you too . ... ADD to that the worldwide patriots thats well over 500 million on other continents if not more .... We are many around the world & YOU are our voice now ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผโค๏ธโฃ๏ธ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ

Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
28 January, 02:47
i โค๏ธ that you have Tom as your profile pic.

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
28 January, 01:37
we thank YOU for all you are doing! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Sharp Shooter @SharpShooter
28 January, 12:35
Thank you for creating a platform that is easy to use .... keep up the good work!๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’• ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ

Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
28 January, 12:36
In response Sharp Shooter to her Publication
Agreed. Thank you!

Smitten Pat @SmittenPat
27 January, 11:14
thank you patriot for giving us all this platform that helps us to keep holding the line๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Lysa Momoa @Lysa_momoa
27 January, 10:36
10/10 better than fb, twatter, etc. Thank you! If we could get like an anonup marketplace that would be awesome too! Great job keeping up with the influx

Corinne Preston @TheRealMizzRin
27 January, 10:32
Thank YOU!! get ready... they're comin for Telegram now abd its LOADED. Praying you can be ready!

Lori Cartwright @Lori517
27 January, 10:23
thank you for being there for us!!! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ