Kobayashi ADMIN donated @administrator
27 January, 01:00
Going to have to do some more server upgrades today. Didn't expect AnonUp to take off like this. Thank you all for being here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
1776 Again @BludGeonT
Hey Kobayashi, you're doing an amazing job, we can't thank you enough for this and I've had many people switch over here.

I am not sure where to report bug reports, but I thought I'd leave it here.

Sometimes I'll create a post and want to attach a photo or two, when the photo attach happens, I see it show up, but the uploading status mini-window never goes away. I have to refresh the page & I see my pending message waiting with my photos attached - so anything I typed in as a description before uploading the photo disappears and has to be retyped. Hope this makes sense, can send more i
02:57 PM - Jan 28, 2021
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BludGeonT in this post can reply
1776 Again @BludGeonT
28 January, 02:59
In response 1776 Again to his Publication
Using Brave browser to do this. If I want things to work on the first try, I have to refresh the page, attach the pics first, then add the descriptions and then submit. If I do it the other way around without refreshing, it hangs on the dialog but still attaches the photos requiring a refresh and then re-adding the text portion.

Thank you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396