Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
Hi Patriot family. I work for one the 3 largest cell phones companies who as you may imagine is very liberal and loves pushing the agenda. Our offices have opened back up and returning over the summer is optional with a required return to office in Sept. Today the head of HR sent all employees an email stating that we are required to wear a mask if we are unvaccinated AND all employees must self report covid vaccine status which will be required to attend any Company wide meetings, events etc.

This cannot be legal right? I am beyond angry that a company is allowed to require covid status and is continuing to divide/segregate people. This is not helping "unite" people it is feeding the evil.

I am curious what thoughts you guys have on this. I don't plan to return to the office until Sept. when it is mandatory and am torn on how to handle. I WILL NOT take the vaccine nor will I self report, nor wear a mask....Please God make this shit end!
07:53 PM - Jun 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by PatriotGirl50 in this post can reply
Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
13 August, 05:34
In response Patriot Girl to her Publication
Check out Peggy Hall's videos on YT.
YT not letting me share here!
links to forms and other info below each video.

https://youtu.be/bURrThG-E...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love Life @FullwithHope
22 June, 02:28
Look at this website - in the bottom there are pdf documents for download to protect your rights. Good luck!

https://www.stopworldcontr...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hunter Da'Cat @HunterDaCat
22 June, 01:00
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

DJT THE LAST PRESIDENT @MAGNETGLOVE
17 June, 09:23
CORRUPT CORPORATIONS‼️ABOLISH THEM‼️
Lots of State, County, City jobs! They dont seem to make it mandatory. At least Oregon don’t

Jack Balooka @Crossthreading
17 June, 08:35
play the religion card.

Sher Patriot @MOPatriot65
17 June, 08:08
Doesn’t HIPAA cover your medical privacy rights? Just say you identify as a vaccinated person. 🤷‍♀️

Marla Beaulieu⭐️⭐️⭐️ @MasklessMagoo
17 June, 08:02
Tell them you wish you could take the vaxx, but you are part of the control group which will last until 2023 when the experiment is over.

Susan Rob @Suzy17
17 June, 08:01
If you can get a copy of this form and fill it out, it should protect you. I don't believe any company can legally do this.

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
17 June, 08:00
Not legal

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
17 June, 07:59
Praying things change by September for you. All of our offices will reopen in September also, but we are not required to give any information about vaccine status or need to wear masks. At least that's the current plan. There is no more liberal employers than mine, and it's the largest employer in my state. Finger's crossed for you.