Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
17 June, 07:53
Hi Patriot family. I work for one the 3 largest cell phones companies who as you may imagine is very liberal and loves pushing the agenda. Our offices have opened back up and returning over the summer is optional with a required return to office in Sept. Today the head of HR sent all employees an email stating that we are required to wear a mask if we are unvaccinated AND all employees must self report covid vaccine status which will be required to attend any Company wide meetings, events etc.

This cannot be legal right? I am beyond angry that a company is allowed to require covid status and is continuing to divide/segregate people. This is not helping "unite" people it is feeding the evil.

I am curious what thoughts you guys have on this. I don't plan to return to the office until Sept. when it is mandatory and am torn on how to handle. I WILL NOT take the vaccine nor will I self report, nor wear a mask....Please God make this shit end!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by beladybug777 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Bonnie Brickell, click on at the bottom under it