Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
30 May, 10:33
Do You See What I See?
Do You Hear What I Hear?
Do You Want What I Want?
Social distancing, separation, wearing masks, decreases the ability for People to be together and share stories, information, ask questions, fear of covid acts as a buffer in concert with all of the above.

God is Awakening All, Those in Power FEAR losing their grip, They think they can out maneuver Our Father, We know it's an impossibility, They Fear Us speaking up about New Information, about New Feelings, about Divine Revelations right here right Now, in Real Time because We will remember Our True Strength, Our True Origins, Our True Connection to Our Heavenly Father who Has Created and Given Us ALL OF EVERYTHING. They Fear You Asking others those Questions. You Will Learn We Are Holding The Keys. Fire with Fire. THEY FEAR US so they weaponize Fear against Us. We can Obliterate that With Love, there is Nothing to Fear, ask GOD to Show You. He is Healing All Now
#wwg1wga 🙏🕊️
https://youtu.be/zHRWo-Trj...
Fly - Jason Upton and an Angel - HD - YouTube

FLY TESTIMONY -- PLEASE READ THIS FIRSTJason Upton and his band were engaged in concert/worship at a college auditorium in Alexandria, Louisiana, when a God...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cosmic Patriot @CosmicPatriot
16 June, 12:13
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Friend of mine has a daughter in hospital. Empty last year, now the rules are more relaxed & everyone has been sanitizing the hospital has people out the door. Immune systems not use to processing. The aches that went through me physically last year were quite painful so I can understand if these are now more common why people would be concerned if unaware. The body just has to process it, they had been building for a few years so wasn't worried. Last month though, whole different experience! Very intense, thank goodness for trusting my mind.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
I went through a lot of pain as this all began, aches up and across back to shoulders, Head, my arms would at times clench up, but I learned it was an energy flow for me, so I was able to stand in the grass barefoot and allow myself to let it flow out, then I just began to allow my crown to open and let it flow that way, It is the way I do it now. It is the Holy Spirit within me, and it will be the same for others, not sure how many but others will not know what these aches, pains, and fatigues are from.
12:18 PM - Jun 16, 2021
In response Cosmic Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
04 July, 08:46
An important part of your message , being able to stand barefoot in the grass. This is very important for you to reconnect to the earth. Walk barefoot in the grass, woods, the beach , wherever as much as possible. Ground yourself with mother earth. From earth you came and so shall you return.

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
16 June, 01:48
🙏I hear that often... and than the miracle is happening.🙏

Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
16 June, 01:18
You have described to a T exactly how I've felt for the last few months. Just the last week or so the sore arms, back and head have gradually disappeared. Didn't know why but am so grateful the pain is gone.

16 June, 01:20
In response Barbara Kuechler to his Publication
Thank YOU Jesus! ❤️🙏✝️ Glad to hear it is getting better, just keeping asking for healing and share love. God Bless You. ❤️🙏

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
16 June, 12:52
I have long known to try to let bad stuff flow past, into the ground, up to the sky, out through the water... but the past year and a half still caught me not doing all that as well as I needed.

I up’ed my game; Reinforced my faith; The aches and pains kept coming in different forms. Don’t give up.

I up’ed my game again; Realized I have been in training for this all my life; Stubbornly overcoming the bad vibes and reinforcing my communications with the Holy Spirit coaching me the entire way; sending up more prayers with a thankful heart and an inquiring mind; Getting more clarity as we go, but realizing there is so much more to know.

Now I still get aches and pains, but I am taking on the burden of others who all but gave up. Helping a lady who could no longer find hope, could no longer mop a floor, could no longer cook... not because she failed physically, rather emotionally. There are many who were isolated and giving up in this manner. Not on my watch. 🙏🏻

Upping my game

16 June, 12:56
In response Ask Yourself to her Publication
I am with You there. No One Above The Other. May Our Heavenly Father send Jesus to Stand in Front of US As We Hold this Line, May His Love come to surround You all and ease Your Pains.
In Christs Name Amen. ❤️🙏✝️ We Get through this Together With Our Faith and Knowing of Our Father and Christ. 💪❤️✝️

16 June, 12:24

16 June, 12:25